OrderMetrics Profit & LTV

OrderMetrics Profit & LTV

by OrderMetrics

The Best Profit, LTV, and COGS Analytics & Reports Dashboard

Azfitnessequipment

Good, but waiting for the new features.

Dvlpr

Exactly what I was looking for. I was just about to make something very similar to OrderMetrics, and then I found this.

Love how easy it is to see all my stats at a glance, and then drill down if I wanted to. I also like the dark theme it has.

It even includes discounts so I know exactly how I am doing, and how my margins are doing so I can work on improving them.

I would recommend this app for sure.

Westcoastvapesupply

good for your matrix www.westcoastvapesupply.com

My Wedding Decor

I have no idea why Shopify doesn't include a COGS field in Admin, as it should.
But until it does, Order Metrics will come to your rescue!

I installed this over the Christmas/New Year period to work out my order and individual product profitability for the entire period My Wedding Decor has been live, as well as on a quarterly basis to track gross margins, gross profits, and average order values. What an eye-opener! You can also track profitability on your shipping costs too although I have not done this yet.

I found Hank to be incredibly helpful in assisting me with the custom orders which were giving the profit margins an incorrect total and I would recommend any new or existing Shopify business to install this from the start.

Hairfactoryshop

Amazing app,we can check our margin and focus on it. The support is very cool and answer very fast. We use this app for all our shops and its big win of time :)
We have all information in one dashboard !!! so good

Parfemme

The ordermetrics team is really helpful and will listen to you about any features you may want added to the app. This app is great for actually getting an up to date picture on sales and associated cogs with ability to look at order and product profitability. Would highly recommend.

Domestify

Really cool app, very helpful and saves a lot of manual work.

Theskullcollective

I’m liking Order Metrics a lot. Until recently I was spending too much time each day manually entering details into Excel from a few sources to give me what I wanted. After fully testing about 7 or 8 different apps and none doing what was needed Order Metrics is the one that provides just what I need. easy to interpret metrics so you can see full details about how your products are selling.

Gift Frog

The application was easy to install. Setup and customization of the app is simple and the app is very user-friendly. The app looks very promising!

Hurrik9

This app really helps us in the management side of our business.