OrderMetrics Profit & LTV

OrderMetrics Profit & LTV

by OrderMetrics

The Best Profit, LTV, and COGS Analytics & Reports Dashboard

Nebula Light

Overall this is my favorite app for tracking my profits for multiple stores. There was an issue with billing and they took care of it, so kudos to them for that.

Xpress Mrkt

Had some issues starting out - But all was resolved with support.

Overall CRUCIAL app to have. Without your numbers you're not a business, highly recommend using OrderMetrics.

Helps me know a simple question that no one truly knows without a tool of the sort... AM I MAKING MONEY?

It even takes into consideration transaction fees from PayPal and Shopify so you actually know what's your gain.

Iconic Deals

Any shop owner that takes his business serius have to have a tool like this, when I make my research to have a really powerful analytic tool I was a little bit disappointed because most of the tools don't cover all the inputs to have a real calculation of the net profit in our business, ordermetrics was by far the only one that have all covered.

Another important thing is that they listen our suggestions and they are constantly improving this tool.

Their support is 5 stars

Azfitnessequipment

Good, but waiting for the new features.

Westcoastvapesupply

good for your matrix www.westcoastvapesupply.com