OrderMetrics ‑ Profit Tracker

Ecommerce Profit Analytics (ROAS, LTV, AOV) Dashboard

Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Homegrey

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very helpful and competent support. I needed some quick help and the lovely lady Divya helped me out.
Outstanding experience.

December 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you've had an excellent experience and look forward to continuing to delight you and grow with you!

The Bullish Store

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This will be relevant to those of you who also sell on Amazon. This app works well for Shopify only sales. However, it has several problems on the Amazon side – for one, COGS entered into Shopify for a particular SKU will not propagate to the same SKU sold on Amazon. So if you enter the cost of an item into Shopify, and someone buys that same item on Amazon (and your Amazon sales don't integrate back into Shopify), OrderMetrics has no idea what the cost was, and you would need to enter the same COGS manually into OrderMetrics. This is tedious for a business with many SKUs. More crucially, I have discovered that OrderMetrics has been feeding me wildly wrong profit margins on Amazon orders for many months, and I have been paying $99/mo for the privilege! It turns out the app cannot distinguish between FBA and merchant fulfilled orders AT ALL. So if you get your settings right for FBA orders, all the merchant fulfilled ones will be wrong, or vice-versa. Determining profitability per overall order is the main job of this app, so this is shocking.

Years Stay

Location Belgium

Divya has been super helpful to set me up. I had a problem last time with the app but I am happy to be back since their revamp.

November 29, 2021

Senkels

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app to simplify order metrics. Yes, that name was picked well. Was in contact with Divya, who was very helpful and happy to forward my requests. Looking forward to future features/integrations implemented.

Groove Monkee

I just installed it but like the interface. Still not sure how far back the app will go...so far it's only 2 years. Overall, seems well done, clean design.

RachelGalley

I am using this App super helpful and insightful. Also its very fast. Customer Agent Divya was super helpful too

Name Necklace

Location Germany

Awesome! Really useful to know his costs, and profits. Wish I knew earlier. It would have saved me a lot of time. I definitely recommend it

Custom Paw Jewelry

Location Estonia

First of all, I want to thank Divya from customer support, who was extremely kind and helpful, it is a pleasure to see friendly staff! Secondly, they don't yet have the feature that I am looking for, but they told me they will look into this so I am hopeful & excited for this!

CARETRACT

Location France

quality application for all contractors, efficiency and very responsive service with Divya, thank's

MatchingCouples.com

Time spent using app About 2 months

So far so good really helpful customer service. glad to see the numbers of my business so clearly Shout out to Divya for helping me out today.