OrderMetrics Profit & LTV

OrderMetrics Profit & LTV

by OrderMetrics

The Best Profit, LTV, and COGS Analytics & Reports Dashboard

Perfume Philippines

My day is not complete without checking this app. Highly recommended! Been using this app for my store and will continue to my future shopify stores

Saint Maniero

Best Shopify app for orders and profit analysis I have seen! A super responsive team going the extra mile every single time. Can highly recommend!

AutoBrush

We've been using this app. across multiple brands (8+) for just over two years now ... and without a doubt it has certainly made our lives a lot easier. We are wildly more efficient because of it and truly appreciate that it's steadily evolved and improved. Hank & the team are top notch. We've had loads of questions answered within 24 hours. We aren't going anywhere for a long time!

Dusty Rose Essentials

After contacting Order Metrics I was pleased that they got back to me and rectified the technical issues as soon as they were aware. Now I will be able to give the app a go! I have heard great things so I am excited to give it a go. I'll pop back in a week and update on the app but the service is great!

August 26, 2019

It appears this customer had already activated their trial. We are happy to resolve this promptly. Please email us hello@ordermetrics.io

BrazucaTech

I have friends who hired the pro plan for $ 29, and when I went to hire a few days later that amount was $ 59. The basic plan is of no use and the pro plan has an abusive price. I'm sad that I can't use it.

August 19, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback. We actually recently created a new program for startup stores that starts at $29 per month for the pro plan to address this market need.

Thanks,
OM Team

Classy Innovation

This is my second day on this app & I'm loving it. It integrates all my facebook costs, product costs, shipping costs, shopify fees & all my revenue.

The dashboard lets you see clear day to day profit, weekly or monthly.
If you're spending lots of money on your ads, you want to stay on top of things. I 100% recommend to have this app downloaded, keep your business organized!
& thanks to Andre, answering my questions with clear answers.

Redcon1 Official

WORTH 10X THE COST.

We had SimpleCost app installed and it would not process our database without error. We were in a time sensitive situation and needed to update the historical data. We ran into one issue with OrderMetrics. I went to their website and click on the live chat. The provided instant support (within minutes) and provided a custom solution to our problem. The support agent, Andre helped start to finish. This is one app I would recommend for the value and keep forever because of the support!

Tether Tug

This application is gold for a small business like mine. Having the information at my finger tips to quickly review is great. We have partners in different states and it allows all of us to see the information quickly.
The support is quick and helpful.

Eastern Trends

Helps me to keep organized on a daily. Before using this app I only had a rough estimation as to how much I was spending, But now thanks to Order Metrics I am able to plan properly

Update: Good app, however completely useless if you aren't on the $99 plan (pro plan) The basic plan offers nothing of use to us and although thepro plan is useful, we don't think it's worth the $99

Truff

We use this app to help monitor our daily performance. Its an awesome tool for a quick reference on Revenue/Refunds/AdSpend/Gross/NetProfits. Their software integrates with Shopify/Facebook/Amazon seamlessly and pulls in all of the correct data with ease. Every morning we have an email report sent to us that shows us how our business did the current day. I'd recommend this app to any shopify store owner as a great reference tool.

April 23, 2019

Thanks Truff! We appreciate the support.