OrderMetrics ‑ Profit Tracker

Ecommerce Profit Analytics (ROAS, LTV, AOV) Dashboard

Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Kalasouk

The order metrics app is very easy to use. It will definitely help me get all my financials in place. Our call with Pallavi was incredibly helpful. She shared some great insights to get most value from the app.

CandleIt

Time spent using app 6 minutes

I had the pleasure to connect with Pallavi. It was an incredible experience all in all. She is very knowledgeable and helped me set up and navigate as well. Being a brand new business, its crucial to get the right kind of assistance. Pallavi did it all. Kudos to Pallavi and her team.

August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you've had an excellent experience and look forward to continuing to delight you and grow with you!

GoMove

Incredible app and customer service. Sam had my issue solved within minutes and was super friendly. This app has made my life and business so much more organized. So nice to look at our true numbers with one glance.

Diyne

Location Germany

I was having so much problems tracking my profits so i was searching for a good app.
Ordermetrics is really a nice App, saves me a lot of work and the support is great. Especially Sam!

Makaken

Time spent using app About 1 month

Pallavi Gautam was absolutely amazing and she walked me through the whole entire process and platform. She was so easy and wonderful to work with. I would definitely love to work with her again in the future and will refer my friends and other entrepreneurs to her! Awesome Job and sold me on the Order Metrics Platform!!

July 14, 2021

I Love My Freedom

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This app will change the game and help you pay attention to your numbers! Their team is incredible and Pallavi provides first-class service. Highly recommend for any e-commerce owner scaling their business!

June 28, 2021

Project Hope Rings

The app is great, and extremely useful. Sam from customer support helped immensely with any troubles I experienced along the way. Great app, good support, excellent experience.

June 25, 2021

Baby Sprout

Location Australia

Amazing service from these guys! Had an issue with an old login, Omar jumped on a voice call with me until he resolved the issue. Would definitely recommend!

CartClick

Brilliant app. A must-have app if you are serious about e-commerce. Very helpful customer service also!

Bluetooth Pro™

Location Netherlands

First of all the app is doing a great job if you want to keep track of your numbers in your webshops. It works really on point and is very simple to install and understand. Omar and his team are always there to support. I am quite confused why not everyone gave this app and there support a 5 stars rating to be honest.