OrderMetrics Profit & LTV

OrderMetrics Profit & LTV

by OrderMetrics

The Best Profit, LTV, and COGS Analytics & Reports Dashboard

Airstreamlife

Very good app that finally gives us a clear picture of profitability. Some parts of the user interface can be confusing, but if you take the time to learn the software and input accurate Cost Of Goods data you'll get excellent reporting.

In the case of our store, we were able to improve overall margin by 5-6 percentage points just by observing the reports and identifying products that were costing too much too ship or which were priced badly.

Ashleykaric

I really wish I had started using this app sooner!! It even syncs with AliExpress purchases and your Facebook Ad Manager. Would give 10 stars if I could.

Travel Inspired

Support is awesome. Software's exactly what I was looking for

Bikesmiles

I spent months paying a VA to update my tracking spreadsheet after fulfilling orders on Ali, but I knew there were things missing. After some time making sure my numbers were correct, order metrics now let's me know exactly what's going on every second of the day. Get this app!

Somecrazydeals

Hank and his team need to be congratulated for a creating a very valuable application. Their customer service goes great lengths to listen to suggestions and continuously updating the app with new features.
The app saves many hours determining profit/loss, expenses etc. I know where my business stands every minute with OrderMetrics.
Thanks guys.

Bb York

Excellent work. Best thing I've purchased for my store.
Request - please integrate Aftership.

Iconic Deals

Any shop owner that takes his business serius have to have a tool like this, when I make my research to have a really powerful analytic tool I was a little bit disappointed because most of the tools don't cover all the inputs to have a real calculation of the net profit in our business, ordermetrics was by far the only one that have all covered.

Another important thing is that they listen our suggestions and they are constantly improving this tool.

Their support is 5 stars

Nanukhardcases

Holy cow!
Where were you 6 years ago when I started my shop OrderMetrics?

I used to sync my orders with a zap to a Google Sheet.
Then pay a Virtual Assistant to manually enter shipping costs and COGS.

This app does it all for me now!
Plus, it adds my ad spends and other fees.
Calculates all gross and net profits for me.

I know they are working on more features an integration (cost of apps!) so that the numbers get even close to reality.

As a solo business owner, I love this app.
It really keeps me on track of what kind of deals I can do to specific customers.

Love it!

Fancaverugs

This app is the missing piece to Shopify data. Finally I am able to quickly all the numbers I need, imported from Shopify ... no separate tool needed.

Cant wait to see where they go from here.

Allool

This app saved me hours daily by taking a quick look at my store insights. Love the app. The support is absolutely amazing!