OrderMetrics ‑ Profit Tracker

Ecommerce Profit Analytics (ROAS, LTV, AOV) Dashboard

Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Crunch Force

Great App, Wouldn't Recommend Doing Ecommerce Without Knowing Your Profitability. Always a great tool/help.

ZUDO

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Excellent app. Makes tracking our data a million times easier.

I had a recommendation and they implemented it and took my feedback into account. Everyone is great and the customer service is super fast! Thank you OM team!

FLEX-BAG

Location Germany

Perfect Support :-) i love this app. The Support Team will help u all the time :-) They take time for every issue Thank you so much

J'adorely

Outstanding customer service - quick, helpful, and caring. And beautiful dashboard - relevant, timely, and accurate :)

Trend'sWelt Handelsgesellschaft

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I Use OrderMetrics about 6 months, the support is excellent! Thank you very much! Greetings from Germany. :)!

Home on the Swan

Location Australia

Currently trialing at OrderMetircs with one of our stores https://homeontheswan.com/ and it's working quite well, providing us a clear order profit. Only negative for us is the cost maybe too high as we first starting out.

familygiftsco

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I have tried all the profit apps out there, and this is far the best profit calculator app on the app store.

The Official Moomin Shop

Location Finland

We're striving to open up all our data for more transparency on how our orders are actually doing, versus just guessing whether a purchase was profitable or not for us. OrderMetrics seems very solid for us.

My Lovely Feline

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a MUST have app. This app will most definitely help you scale your business. We use it and we love it. Knowing your numbers is one of the most important things for any business.

Makeup GLAM

Location Brazil

I was attended by Andre who provided excellent service and demonstrated a lot of knowledge.

Thank you for your help.