OrderMetrics Profit & LTV

OrderMetrics Profit & LTV

by OrderMetrics

The Best Profit, LTV, and COGS Analytics & Reports Dashboard

Truff

We use this app to help monitor our daily performance. Its an awesome tool for a quick reference on Revenue/Refunds/AdSpend/Gross/NetProfits. Their software integrates with Shopify/Facebook/Amazon seamlessly and pulls in all of the correct data with ease. Every morning we have an email report sent to us that shows us how our business did the current day. I'd recommend this app to any shopify store owner as a great reference tool.

April 23, 2019

Thanks Truff! We appreciate the support.

Jade Black

Awesome way to get a birds eye view of your store. Relatively easy to set up and gives me exactly the information I want. In the future, I hope they add the ability to add custom metrics by letting us define the formulas behind the calculations etc..

April 9, 2019

Thanks for the positive review Jade. We're glad that you were able to easily setup and integrate your store with OrderMetrics. We also appreciate the feedback as well on adding custom metrics. It is definitely something to consider for future iterations.

Inspiretrendz.com

Very Useful app, Excellent customer support :)

Youswim

Fantastic app that does exactly what you expect (and a little more)! We run multiple stores and multiple Ordermetrics dashboards and it calculates in seconds what would usually take us days or weeks in a spreadsheet - and it looks much nicer.

Support is exceptional & they've always replied within an hour and always super helpful.

10/10

Xpress Mrkt

Had some issues starting out - But all was resolved with support.

Overall CRUCIAL app to have. Without your numbers you're not a business, highly recommend using OrderMetrics.

Helps me know a simple question that no one truly knows without a tool of the sort... AM I MAKING MONEY?

It even takes into consideration transaction fees from PayPal and Shopify so you actually know what's your gain.

Street Wear Depot

Great app. Saves a lot of time in accounting.

Essenciaco

Its a great app which saves a lot of accounting headaches but I'd appreciate it if the free plan was not so ridiculously limited or there was some kind of a decent middle option between the free plan and the straight up $99 a month plan. :)

Pensxpress

Great app + great customer service. Can't go wrong.

Momentaryink

I had some issues getting the initial setup completed but their team was super helpful and available within minutes to assist.

We have a complex product with lots of variables so using this is a definite game-changer for daily insights into our profitability that we didn't have before. Incredibly accurate too.

Hope to use this for a long time to come!

Kewlioo

Game Changing App!

Finally, an app that integrates with both AliExpress, FB & Google. it calculates transaction fees and ALL OTHER EXPENSES!!! Apps, employees, shipping, discounts etc...

They always come up with new exciting features that give you some wonderful insights that blow your mind!

Thank you so much, Hank for this amazing app and the support. With just a few tweaks I've saves over $5,000 last month because of the app.

Highly recommended!