OrderMetrics ‑ Profit Tracker

Ecommerce Profit Analytics (ROAS, LTV, AOV) Dashboard

Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Ashleykaric

I really wish I had started using this app sooner!! It even syncs with AliExpress purchases and your Facebook Ad Manager. Would give 10 stars if I could.

Travel Inspired

Location Thailand
Time spent using app About 1 month

Support is awesome. Software's exactly what I was looking for

Bikesmiles

Location New Zealand

I spent months paying a VA to update my tracking spreadsheet after fulfilling orders on Ali, but I knew there were things missing. After some time making sure my numbers were correct, order metrics now let's me know exactly what's going on every second of the day. Get this app!

Somecrazydeals

Hank and his team need to be congratulated for a creating a very valuable application. Their customer service goes great lengths to listen to suggestions and continuously updating the app with new features.
The app saves many hours determining profit/loss, expenses etc. I know where my business stands every minute with OrderMetrics.
Thanks guys.

Bb York

Excellent work. Best thing I've purchased for my store.
Request - please integrate Aftership.

Nanukhardcases

Time spent using app About 2 years

Holy cow!
Where were you 6 years ago when I started my shop OrderMetrics?

I used to sync my orders with a zap to a Google Sheet.
Then pay a Virtual Assistant to manually enter shipping costs and COGS.

This app does it all for me now!
Plus, it adds my ad spends and other fees.
Calculates all gross and net profits for me.

I know they are working on more features an integration (cost of apps!) so that the numbers get even close to reality.

As a solo business owner, I love this app.
It really keeps me on track of what kind of deals I can do to specific customers.

Love it!

Fancaverugs

This app is the missing piece to Shopify data. Finally I am able to quickly all the numbers I need, imported from Shopify ... no separate tool needed.

Cant wait to see where they go from here.

Allool

This app saved me hours daily by taking a quick look at my store insights. Love the app. The support is absolutely amazing!

Fajas Salome Md

Time spent using app Over 2 years

A must have if you really want to know how your business is doing.

Uscoffee

Time spent using app Over 2 years

These guys are amazing and so is this app! This is the only app that includes shipping into your daily profit. Ordermetrics has helped us out tremendously and gave us new insight into our business. Hank is especially really helpful and everything we ask of him and Order Metrics, he makes sure it is completed in a promptly manner. Ordermetrics is simply just one of the best apps on Shopify.