OrderMetrics Profit & LTV

OrderMetrics Profit & LTV

by OrderMetrics

The Best Profit, LTV, and COGS Analytics & Reports Dashboard

Domestify

Really cool app, very helpful and saves a lot of manual work.

Theskullcollective

I’m liking Order Metrics a lot. Until recently I was spending too much time each day manually entering details into Excel from a few sources to give me what I wanted. After fully testing about 7 or 8 different apps and none doing what was needed Order Metrics is the one that provides just what I need. easy to interpret metrics so you can see full details about how your products are selling.

Gift Frog

The application was easy to install. Setup and customization of the app is simple and the app is very user-friendly. The app looks very promising!

Hurrik9

This app really helps us in the management side of our business.

William Painter 2

We've been using OrderMetrics for over two months now. The insight it's given us into our business has been a game changer.

We were seamlessly able to see how our shipping was affecting our margin AND dynamically make changes to increase our profit margin from the inside. This was a number that we assumed was fixed and there wasn't much playing around with it we could do. OrderMetrics blew us away and has given us more money to the bottom line.

It's especially critical for us because we operate on slim margins and any savings we can generate make a HUGE difference in our company.

This is a no brainer. If you're thinking about trying this app, don't. Just do it. There is nothing to lose and everything to gain.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next