OrderMetrics ‑ Profit Tracker

Ecommerce Profit Analytics (ROAS, LTV, AOV) Dashboard

Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

PurPrints

FB ADS integration down for a week so the app is USELESS for us! and their support team is not available, no asnwers were given, but they charge us every month !

Canvaxy

Charging 100$ per month, and fb ads integration down for a week. NO SUPPORT nothing! I think you really should stop the app now, no need to wait until June 30 with a useless app.

ScentWizz

Garbage. not syncing correctly, I personally preferred the last version of OrderMetrics. This has been over-engeneered to the point that their own systems don't work togeather? Wont sync and can't give me simple net profits for the day.

PaulaMax Jewelry

$59 for THAT?!?!? That's hilarious. There are far superior apps out there that provide many more integrations for a considerably lower price.

BetterMan Labs

Facebook business manager have been disabled because of this application. Support have said that this is not possible, but facebook have confirmed that the restriction has been made due to security compromise. We haven't even run ads at the time we installed ordermetricts and the whole business manager got restricted 1 day after.

May 27, 2021

Thanks for letting us know about your experience. We are very surprised to hear this and it is of utmost importance to sort out. Our team reached out directly this morning—we're looking forward to hopping on a call with you to assist in any way we can.

It's our goal to make every customer delighted by OrderMetrics—we are looking forward to addressing your concern and getting you back up and running with OM!

DermaTecc

Just horrible and VERY Expensive (in comparison to other apps that does the same thing but better).
Barely any support. When our facebook integration stopped working we didn't get any support whatsoever. They just said that their developers would take a look at it. After 3 days we still haven't heard anything and they are not responding to my messages in the chat. They claim that they will reply within 3 hours. That is simply not the case. "Never" would be a more accurate description.
We are losing money by the day when day when we are not able to track our adspend so this is unacceptable.
Also, the app doesn't work on your mobile phone since they launched the new update. There's a window blocking the entire screen and it's not possible to close it. I have used this app for almost a year now but this made me decide to switch to another one.

May 14, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We were happy to email you this morning with the update that the issue connecting with Facebook was fully resolved. Though we attempted to provide timely updates about the issue as we progressed towards resolution, we recognize from your feedback we have room for improvement. That's something we take very seriously! We can only grow as individuals, a team, and as a company with feedback from customers like you.

We would love to hear from you directly and set-up a call to discuss your experience with OrderMetrics further, including personal assistance trying our all-new version which was recently launched to address the issues you outlined here. Please do take us up on that!

Strikeman

Beware. They charge based on revenue and their calculations are always off. I was paying $390/month for false financial information

May 7, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Without customers like you, we wouldn’t be able to improve OrderMetrics. We understand that our pricing needed improvement and we are happy to share that we have launched a new version of OrderMetrics with a new pricing model based on a flat fee. This new pricing model has been introduced to make it clear, simple and easy to understand the value that OrderMetrics provides to your business. We would love to hear from you directly and set up a call to discuss your experience with OrderMetrics further. Please email support@ordermetrics.com.

La Kenza

It says it's free for the first 14 days. I had installed it to see how it works but I quickly noticed that it started loading right away. Especially since I saw that I had to pay more for the application to be able to calculate the facebook advertising fees. So what's the point of the basic plan if you can't calculate the expenses.... I deleted after an hour and I'm going to ask for a refund.

Tube Top Company

Downloaded but quickly uninstalled after figures were not accurate. I compared it to several apps that were accurate. This was the only one that gave incorrect information.

Kulani

Terrible, spent hours trying to set up all the costs and it still doesn't work. Returns all sorts of different values. Customer service is not good either, you get incomplete answers. Uninstalling..

September 14, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry that your time was not well spent and that you didn't get the answers that you needed. We always strive to provide the best experience for our customers. We would love to hear from you directly and set up a call to discuss your experience with OrderMetrics further. Please email hello@ordermetrics.io

Previous 1 3