OrderMetrics

OrderMetrics | Reviews

by OrderMetrics

Real-time profit tracking, actionable ecommerce analytics

BetterMan Labs

Facebook business manager have been disabled because of this application. Support have said that this is not possible, but facebook have confirmed that the restriction has been made due to security compromise. We haven't even run ads at the time we installed ordermetricts and the whole business manager got restricted 1 day after.

May 27, 2021

Thanks for letting us know about your experience. We are very surprised to hear this and it is of utmost importance to sort out. Our team reached out directly this morning—we're looking forward to hopping on a call with you to assist in any way we can.

It's our goal to make every customer delighted by OrderMetrics—we are looking forward to addressing your concern and getting you back up and running with OM!

DermaTecc

Just horrible and VERY Expensive (in comparison to other apps that does the same thing but better).
Barely any support. When our facebook integration stopped working we didn't get any support whatsoever. They just said that their developers would take a look at it. After 3 days we still haven't heard anything and they are not responding to my messages in the chat. They claim that they will reply within 3 hours. That is simply not the case. "Never" would be a more accurate description.
We are losing money by the day when day when we are not able to track our adspend so this is unacceptable.
Also, the app doesn't work on your mobile phone since they launched the new update. There's a window blocking the entire screen and it's not possible to close it. I have used this app for almost a year now but this made me decide to switch to another one.

May 14, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We were happy to email you this morning with the update that the issue connecting with Facebook was fully resolved. Though we attempted to provide timely updates about the issue as we progressed towards resolution, we recognize from your feedback we have room for improvement. That's something we take very seriously! We can only grow as individuals, a team, and as a company with feedback from customers like you.

We would love to hear from you directly and set-up a call to discuss your experience with OrderMetrics further, including personal assistance trying our all-new version which was recently launched to address the issues you outlined here. Please do take us up on that!

Strikeman

Beware. They charge based on revenue and their calculations are always off. I was paying $390/month for false financial information

May 7, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Without customers like you, we wouldn’t be able to improve OrderMetrics. We understand that our pricing needed improvement and we are happy to share that we have launched a new version of OrderMetrics with a new pricing model based on a flat fee. This new pricing model has been introduced to make it clear, simple and easy to understand the value that OrderMetrics provides to your business. We would love to hear from you directly and set up a call to discuss your experience with OrderMetrics further. Please email support@ordermetrics.com.

La Kenza

It says it's free for the first 14 days. I had installed it to see how it works but I quickly noticed that it started loading right away. Especially since I saw that I had to pay more for the application to be able to calculate the facebook advertising fees. So what's the point of the basic plan if you can't calculate the expenses.... I deleted after an hour and I'm going to ask for a refund.

Tube Top Company

Downloaded but quickly uninstalled after figures were not accurate. I compared it to several apps that were accurate. This was the only one that gave incorrect information.

Kulani

Terrible, spent hours trying to set up all the costs and it still doesn't work. Returns all sorts of different values. Customer service is not good either, you get incomplete answers. Uninstalling..

September 14, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry that your time was not well spent and that you didn't get the answers that you needed. We always strive to provide the best experience for our customers. We would love to hear from you directly and set up a call to discuss your experience with OrderMetrics further. Please email hello@ordermetrics.io

NOHOLY — JEWELRY & ACCS.

Whaaat. Calculator for $100+?
ok, i got my revenue - but It's simple calculation and simple API between FB+Shopify! But you are not the reason of this success. I'm tired of apps which applies their tarrifs along with my revenue - some of them make money for real - you don't.
Why should I pay $100+ and then $700 on high profits. I can hire squad or even family of happy fiverrs, which will count everything for entire Quarter. Guys, ffs, you are the calculator - cost of custom counting app from developer costs like that. Happy to close subscriptions from stores. Moving forward.

September 10, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! Without customers like you, we wouldn’t be able to improve OrderMetrics. We understand that our pricing needs improvement and we are currently working to make it clear, simple and easy to understand the value that OM provides to your business. Our product team would love to speak with you if you have any thoughts - hello@ordermetrics.io

FuturityBlinds

Be aware they charge based on revenue! 500 USD PER MONTH.... I'm finding another solution this is crazy

September 4, 2020

NoirPro

When my store did a certain revenue it stopped tracking my ads and asked me to upgrade to the 60 dollar plan. That isn't right, I had to pay extra for that plan and it's really unacceptable. Too much money for this app! I may need to look around and find another alternative. So it changes for your stores revenue UPDATE: Ad costs unreliable, it randomly decides to stop recording ad spend to calculate your daily net profit meaning you're receiving unreliable net profits pet day because of a simple feature to record ad spend. Unbelievable...

September 4, 2020

UPDATE: Thank you for the feedback on Facebook ad spend. This is a known issue, that we communicated to all customers this morning. We know that we have let you down, and we truly apologize. All of our engineers are currently investigating this issue to find a resolution as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience. We will be updating all customers via email, in-app chat and in our Facebook group. We would be happy to discuss further directly with you if you have any other questions, please send us an email hello@ordermetrics.io.

Thank you for your feedback! Without customers like you, we wouldn’t be able to improve OrderMetrics. On our lite plan, Ad spend is not included. The lite plan costs $29/month. To include Ad spend, you do need to upgrade to our pro plan, which is metered and based on revenue. The cost of our pro plan starts at $59/month. To learn more about our pricing, you can see a full breakdown here https://ordermetrics.com/pricing

ProPods

Costs too much money. 100 USD to track facebook and show you the daily net profit, im going to uninstall this and ask for my money back.

August 31, 2020