OrderMetrics Profit & LTV

OrderMetrics Profit & LTV

by OrderMetrics

The Best Profit, LTV, and COGS Analytics & Reports Dashboard

Nature Backs

Awesome product! The way it is able to lay out your data in such a beautiful manner is so helpful.

However, the app has been taking a long time to "sync data" every time I want to look at all of the Metrics. Im talking 20+ minutes. It kind of defeats the purpose of being able to see real time analytics in a flash. The app has a lot of potential but this is turning into a huge problem. May uninstall soon.

August 21, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! With every piece of feedback we receive, we are improving OrderMetrics to provide the value your business needs.
We are in the middle of building a new technical system that will address sync and load times to get your data and insights faster. Please feel free to reach out to hello@ordermetrics.io if there is anything that we can help you with in the meantime.

Project Lvl Online Store

It's a functional product that helps you track your numbers. But their pricing model is completely flawed. It's not a product that gives you generative value as you grow the business. Ie it's not a utilization model product. So I'm using the same product, with no additional value, yet when I make more money, they charge more for the SAME product. The pricing doesn't fit. Just because I do more revenue doesn't mean that you helped me generate revenue. This product does not move the needle for me. There is no reason why I should be paying more for this product than I do for a product like One Click Upsell. Second I find a competitive product with a more fair pricing scheme, I will be out.

August 21, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! Without customers like you, we wouldn’t be able to improve OrderMetrics. We understand that our pricing needs improvement and we are currently working to make it clear, simple and easy to understand the value that OM provides to your business. Our product team would love to speak with you if you have any thoughts - hello@ordermetrics.io