OrderMetrics Profit & LTV

OrderMetrics Profit & LTV

by OrderMetrics

The Best Profit, LTV, and COGS Analytics & Reports Dashboard

Nature Backs

Awesome product! The way it is able to lay out your data in such a beautiful manner is so helpful.

However, the app has been taking a long time to "sync data" every time I want to look at all of the Metrics. Im talking 20+ minutes. It kind of defeats the purpose of being able to see real time analytics in a flash. The app has a lot of potential but this is turning into a huge problem. May uninstall soon.

Project Lvl Online Store

It's a functional product that helps you track your numbers. But their pricing model is completely flawed. It's not a product that gives you generative value as you grow the business. Ie it's not a utilization model product. So I'm using the same product, with no additional value, yet when I make more money, they charge more for the SAME product. The pricing doesn't fit. Just because I do more revenue doesn't mean that you helped me generate revenue. This product does not move the needle for me. There is no reason why I should be paying more for this product than I do for a product like One Click Upsell. Second I find a competitive product with a more fair pricing scheme, I will be out.