OrderMetrics

OrderMetrics

by OrderMetrics

Real-time profit tracking, actionable ecommerce analytics

FloofyBean

This app is great to see revenue/costs/profit however it no longer shows data from that day (today) which is really annoying. It makes this app useless for me. It used to show today data when I used to use it but not anymore.

BrazucaTech

I have friends who hired the pro plan for $ 29, and when I went to hire a few days later that amount was $ 59. The basic plan is of no use and the pro plan has an abusive price. I'm sad that I can't use it.

August 19, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback. We actually recently created a new program for startup stores that starts at $29 per month for the pro plan to address this market need.

Thanks,
OM Team

Eastern Trends

Helps me to keep organized on a daily. Before using this app I only had a rough estimation as to how much I was spending, But now thanks to Order Metrics I am able to plan properly

Update: Good app, however completely useless if you aren't on the $99 plan (pro plan) The basic plan offers nothing of use to us and although thepro plan is useful, we don't think it's worth the $99