OrderMetrics

OrderMetrics

by OrderMetrics

The Original Profit & LTV Analytics Dashboard

shopinthenude.com

UPDATE: Hank has refunded the $29 improperly charged and apologized. He assured me that they would improve their policies.

Twice on the app page it says that the 14 day trial is free but i was charged $29 and Andre is refusing to refund me under some pretext that the charge is valid.

Could be a great app if I did not have to spend hours of my precious time playing beta tester to help them work out their bugs that prevented me from importing data correctly and getting accurate figures during most of the "trial" period. Incidentally, as soon as i dropped it and was able to focus on my store, my sales and profit increased. Not good for something that is supposed to save you time and efforts.

I do not recommend this app and would love to see someone develop something similar but without the bugs. For the time being i will keep trying other alternatives. This review is from someone with substantial computer, retail, customer service and eCommerce experience. You have been warned.

September 10, 2019

Hi, there must be some confusion here - we do offer a 14 day trial & this charge was activated via Shopify's billing system.

I am happy to rectify this situation. Please reach out directly - hank@ordermetrics.io

Thank you!

Hank Kronick
CEO | OrderMetrics

BrazucaTech

I have friends who hired the pro plan for $ 29, and when I went to hire a few days later that amount was $ 59. The basic plan is of no use and the pro plan has an abusive price. I'm sad that I can't use it.

August 19, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback. We actually recently created a new program for startup stores that starts at $29 per month for the pro plan to address this market need.

Thanks,