OrderMetrics

OrderMetrics

by OrderMetrics

The Original Profit & LTV Analytics Dashboard

Classy Innovation

This is my second day on this app & I'm loving it. It integrates all my facebook costs, product costs, shipping costs, shopify fees & all my revenue.

The dashboard lets you see clear day to day profit, weekly or monthly.
If you're spending lots of money on your ads, you want to stay on top of things. I 100% recommend to have this app downloaded, keep your business organized!
& thanks to Andre, answering my questions with clear answers.

Redcon1 Official

WORTH 10X THE COST.

We had SimpleCost app installed and it would not process our database without error. We were in a time sensitive situation and needed to update the historical data. We ran into one issue with OrderMetrics. I went to their website and click on the live chat. The provided instant support (within minutes) and provided a custom solution to our problem. The support agent, Andre helped start to finish. This is one app I would recommend for the value and keep forever because of the support!

Tether Tug

This application is gold for a small business like mine. Having the information at my finger tips to quickly review is great. We have partners in different states and it allows all of us to see the information quickly.
The support is quick and helpful.

Eastern Trends

Helps me to keep organized on a daily. Before using this app I only had a rough estimation as to how much I was spending, But now thanks to Order Metrics I am able to plan properly

Truff

We use this app to help monitor our daily performance. Its an awesome tool for a quick reference on Revenue/Refunds/AdSpend/Gross/NetProfits. Their software integrates with Shopify/Facebook/Amazon seamlessly and pulls in all of the correct data with ease. Every morning we have an email report sent to us that shows us how our business did the current day. I'd recommend this app to any shopify store owner as a great reference tool.

April 23, 2019

Thanks Truff! We appreciate the support.

Jade Black

Awesome way to get a birds eye view of your store. Relatively easy to set up and gives me exactly the information I want. In the future, I hope they add the ability to add custom metrics by letting us define the formulas behind the calculations etc..

April 9, 2019

Thanks for the positive review Jade. We're glad that you were able to easily setup and integrate your store with OrderMetrics. We also appreciate the feedback as well on adding custom metrics. It is definitely something to consider for future iterations.

Inspiretrendz.com

Very Useful app, Excellent customer support :)

Youswim

Fantastic app that does exactly what you expect (and a little more)! We run multiple stores and multiple Ordermetrics dashboards and it calculates in seconds what would usually take us days or weeks in a spreadsheet - and it looks much nicer.

Support is exceptional & they've always replied within an hour and always super helpful.

10/10

Street Wear Depot

Great app. Saves a lot of time in accounting.

Essenciaco

Its a great app which saves a lot of accounting headaches but I'd appreciate it if the free plan was not so ridiculously limited or there was some kind of a decent middle option between the free plan and the straight up $99 a month plan. :)

Previous 1 3 4