OrderMetrics ‑ Profit Tracker

Ecommerce Profit Analytics (ROAS, LTV, AOV) Dashboard

Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ModLife - Modern Living

Really love the app. Divya was a great help to me and went above and beyond to provide me solutions to my problems. Thank you!

January 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you've had an excellent experience and look forward to continuing to delight you and grow with you!

Hip Optical

Amazing customer service, Divya assisted with every step and made it extremely easy to set up. She literally chatted with me and stayed connected to help with any issues I might run into. I am shocked on how awesome she was.

iCare

This app is amazing! And they have outstanding customer service! Divya was so friendly and communicative, helped with everything I needed. Thank you so much!

December 30, 2021

Handy Lamp

I had a few difficulties with the subscruption, and it was a great service of the team. Any question you have will be answered by them. Highly recommended!

December 29, 2021

POWERFORCE

I am very happy with the APP who is very useful, and very easy to use. The client services especially Divya is very friendly and nice. I recommend this APP

December 20, 2021

SwipeGecko

Great app to track the most important important part in a very visual way. Divya was there to help!!

December 17, 2021

Homegrey

Very helpful and competent support. I needed some quick help and the lovely lady Divya helped me out.
Outstanding experience.

December 14, 2021

Years Stay

Divya has been super helpful to set me up. I had a problem last time with the app but I am happy to be back since their revamp.

November 29, 2021

Senkels

Great app to simplify order metrics. Yes, that name was picked well. Was in contact with Divya, who was very helpful and happy to forward my requests. Looking forward to future features/integrations implemented.

November 8, 2021

Groove Monkee

I just installed it but like the interface. Still not sure how far back the app will go...so far it's only 2 years. Overall, seems well done, clean design.

November 8, 2021