OrderMetrics Profit & LTV

OrderMetrics Profit & LTV

by OrderMetrics

The Best Profit, LTV, and COGS Analytics & Reports Dashboard

SmilePro Worldwide

OrderMetrics has been key in scaling our business successfully. To be able to analyse every amount spent and earned daily has enabled us to grow by 200% simply by tracking the net profit each day after raising our marketing spend. Highly recommend!

Inspireecoware

OrderMetrics works well for me and serves its purpose . I've used it for awhile and im very pleased with their customer service.

AnklePower

App has a lot of integrations, but would need some improvements in stability. Team is aware if it and working on it. Great customer support!

Inner Art World

Great app to keep track of net profit on a daily basis without the use of the spreadsheet. A bit expensive but worth it to know your numbers. Good support

Diy - Fadenkunst

Very great App! The support is very great and helpfull. Thank you for making this app! Live Datas, Live Revenue and so on - thank you!

Even Atom

Really helpful app. Provided useful insight that helped our store immensely. I would definitely recommend all Shopify stores to use this to track their store's sales and profitability.

Briteflair

Great app for keeping track of how your business is doing! A must have to ensure that you always know where you at on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly basis.

Crunch Force

Great App, Wouldn't Recommend Doing Ecommerce Without Knowing Your Profitability. Always a great tool/help.

ZUDO

Excellent app. Makes tracking our data a million times easier.

I had a recommendation and they implemented it and took my feedback into account. Everyone is great and the customer service is super fast! Thank you OM team!

FLEX-BAG

Perfect Support :-) i love this app. The Support Team will help u all the time :-) They take time for every issue Thank you so much

Previous 1 3 4 5 6