OrderMetrics

OrderMetrics

by OrderMetrics

Real-time profit tracking, actionable ecommerce analytics

Pet Creatives

I love this app very much. It has been a great way to analyze how my Brands are performing in real time. Thank you to Divya also. She helped solve an issue I was having very quickly and professionally.

doseology

Kudos to Divya and OrderMetrics on going above and beyond to get my account in order. Great start and looking forward to continued collaboration!

Canada Untamed

Such a great small team, worked closely with them to get my shop set up. Shout out to Divya for being a great and lovely person to talk to when I needed help!

Iwowsome

They are the best in the biz really happy to have started with ordermetrics!!!
My life in ecom just got a lot easier.

Schwartz & von Halen

So far so good. We have a lot of separate stores, multiple brands, multiple country stores. This can create quite the chaos. Ordermetrics helps us to see the integral performance of our total company. Divya was also super helpful with all the questions I've had in the setup, thanks!

Kalasouk

The order metrics app is very easy to use. It will definitely help me get all my financials in place. Our call with Pallavi was incredibly helpful. She shared some great insights to get most value from the app.

CandleIt

I had the pleasure to connect with Pallavi. It was an incredible experience all in all. She is very knowledgeable and helped me set up and navigate as well. Being a brand new business, its crucial to get the right kind of assistance. Pallavi did it all. Kudos to Pallavi and her team.

August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you've had an excellent experience and look forward to continuing to delight you and grow with you!

GoMove

Incredible app and customer service. Sam had my issue solved within minutes and was super friendly. This app has made my life and business so much more organized. So nice to look at our true numbers with one glance.

Diyne

I was having so much problems tracking my profits so i was searching for a good app.
Ordermetrics is really a nice App, saves me a lot of work and the support is great. Especially Sam!

Makaken

Pallavi Gautam was absolutely amazing and she walked me through the whole entire process and platform. She was so easy and wonderful to work with. I would definitely love to work with her again in the future and will refer my friends and other entrepreneurs to her! Awesome Job and sold me on the Order Metrics Platform!!

July 14, 2021