OrderMetrics ‑ Profit Tracker

Ecommerce Profit Analytics (ROAS, LTV, AOV) Dashboard

Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Essenciaco

Its a great app which saves a lot of accounting headaches but I'd appreciate it if the free plan was not so ridiculously limited or there was some kind of a decent middle option between the free plan and the straight up $99 a month plan. :)

Dvlpr

Exactly what I was looking for. I was just about to make something very similar to OrderMetrics, and then I found this.

Love how easy it is to see all my stats at a glance, and then drill down if I wanted to. I also like the dark theme it has.

It even includes discounts so I know exactly how I am doing, and how my margins are doing so I can work on improving them.

I would recommend this app for sure.

Uscoffee

These guys are amazing and so is this app! This is the only app that includes shipping into your daily profit. Ordermetrics has helped us out tremendously and gave us new insight into our business. Hank is especially really helpful and everything we ask of him and Order Metrics, he makes sure it is completed in a promptly manner. Ordermetrics is simply just one of the best apps on Shopify.

Momentaryink

I had some issues getting the initial setup completed but their team was super helpful and available within minutes to assist.

We have a complex product with lots of variables so using this is a definite game-changer for daily insights into our profitability that we didn't have before. Incredibly accurate too.

Hope to use this for a long time to come!

Youswim

Fantastic app that does exactly what you expect (and a little more)! We run multiple stores and multiple Ordermetrics dashboards and it calculates in seconds what would usually take us days or weeks in a spreadsheet - and it looks much nicer.

Support is exceptional & they've always replied within an hour and always super helpful.

10/10

Makaken

Pallavi Gautam was absolutely amazing and she walked me through the whole entire process and platform. She was so easy and wonderful to work with. I would definitely love to work with her again in the future and will refer my friends and other entrepreneurs to her! Awesome Job and sold me on the Order Metrics Platform!!

July 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you've had an excellent experience and look forward to continuing to delight you and grow with you!

I Love My Freedom

This app will change the game and help you pay attention to your numbers! Their team is incredible and Pallavi provides first-class service. Highly recommend for any e-commerce owner scaling their business!

June 28, 2021

Holalas

Gran aplicación para saber todo tipo de datos y buena atención al cliente. Un poco difícil de usar al principio, pero muy útil.

Power Planter Australia

Too often I see ecommerce entrapreneurs boasting about 6 and 7 figure stores... which is impressive but doesnt really mean a thing unless there is a good profit left at the end of the day. PROFIT IS KING and really is the key metric for business success. Platforms like Shopify really focus on telling you total revenue but fail to tell you if you actually made anything after all your ad costs and product costs.
Ordermetrics steps in and solves that problem without any fuss.
I have to say .... Im super impressed with this app. We have been running very large spreadsheets to track our profit levels and even they werent totally accurate because we couldnt make changes to costs or retail prices part way through a month without messing up the sheet. Now with Ordermetrics I finally feel in control of what our true daily profit is.
Having direct links with our Facebook and Adwords spends is brilliant. Plus being able to enter custom spends like... magazine ads. Wages.. insurance etc means our end profit figure is real!
If you have an ecommerce store you would be down right stupid not to get this app installed asap. Worth every cent.
Well done Hank and team... cant wait to see the next improvements you make.

My Wedding Decor

I have no idea why Shopify doesn't include a COGS field in Admin, as it should.
But until it does, Order Metrics will come to your rescue!

I installed this over the Christmas/New Year period to work out my order and individual product profitability for the entire period My Wedding Decor has been live, as well as on a quarterly basis to track gross margins, gross profits, and average order values. What an eye-opener! You can also track profitability on your shipping costs too although I have not done this yet.

I found Hank to be incredibly helpful in assisting me with the custom orders which were giving the profit margins an incorrect total and I would recommend any new or existing Shopify business to install this from the start.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9