OrderMetrics Profit & LTV

OrderMetrics Profit & LTV

by OrderMetrics

The Best Profit, LTV, and COGS Analytics & Reports Dashboard

Trend'sWelt Handelsgesellschaft

I Use OrderMetrics about 6 months, the support is excellent! Thank you very much! Greetings from Germany. :)!

Home on the Swan

Currently trialing at OrderMetircs with one of our stores https://homeontheswan.com/ and it's working quite well, providing us a clear order profit. Only negative for us is the cost maybe too high as we first starting out.

familygiftsco

I have tried all the profit apps out there, and this is far the best profit calculator app on the app store.

Guapi Clothing

very helpful support. A special thanks to Omar.

The Official Moomin Shop

We're striving to open up all our data for more transparency on how our orders are actually doing, versus just guessing whether a purchase was profitable or not for us. OrderMetrics seems very solid for us.

Nature Backs

Awesome product! I had to change my initial review. This app is phenomenal! The way it is able to lay out your data in such a beautiful manner is so helpful.

My Lovely Feline

This is a MUST have app. This app will most definitely help you scale your business. We use it and we love it. Knowing your numbers is one of the most important things for any business.

Makeup GLAM

I was attended by Andre who provided excellent service and demonstrated a lot of knowledge.

Thank you for your help.

Holalas

Gran aplicación para saber todo tipo de datos y buena atención al cliente. Un poco difícil de usar al principio, pero muy útil.

Perfume Philippines

My day is not complete without checking this app. Highly recommended! Been using this app for my store and will continue to my future shopify stores

Previous 1 3 4 5