Order Printer Emailer

Order Printer Emailer

by FORSBERG+two

Automatically provide PDF receipts to your customers, for free

Sound Sandbox

I'm now using 3 out of 4 of their apps. Absolutely stellar tech support. This simple addition makes my shop look so much more professional. Hope to be using the 4th app soon. Thanks again Bjorn!

Retro Active Arcade

App kept on crashing for me. It installed fine but that's about it. So sick of spending so much time just trying to get an app to work even the first time.

Bricks Kuwait

the app is so easy and its explained step by step for setup , it was very useful for and helps me to send invoices to my customers

egoeshop

This app is so so so good. Design is very intuition, no joking using first time then get fully understanding how it works. GREAT app.

Archies Footwear | AU Wholesale

Great app - adds good functionality to your order confirmation email, delivering exactly what it promises with a good backend (Shopify consistent). Easy to follow install steps, so you are able to do yourself.

Star empress

it looks nice and will be a helpful addition to my business

Jens

This app makes my online store so much more pro! I am loving this! And a big bonus, the app is FREE !!

Blend Collective

This is a great programme. Highly recommended for people wanting to send a reciept.

Beauty4eu

Details...details...ARE SUPER IMPORTANT when thinking on how to impress Customers with a GREAT SHOPPING EXPERIENCE. This App facilitates greatly the implementation of one of "those" significant details: Help customers download copies of receipts. Thanks for a great App!

Marnin Modern Lifestyle

Easy to integrate and works as advertised. Wonderful to have such a powerful tool for free. Thanks guys, well done. Would pay a flat 10$ for this is you gave me 1~3 design templates!
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26