F: PDF Invoice ‑ Order Printer

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
February 2, 2023

I used the free version since we don't need to print that many separate invoices each month.

The app used to work well without any problems, but around December it started to take me straight to the dashboard instead of the order invoice I wanted (I went through the order page and clicked "more options" to print the invoice). I could never find the orders I needed through the dashboard, so this was frustrating. After a couple of attempts it would finally work, but even then at times it wouldn't save the edits I made. I don't know if there is a time limit, and older orders can't be printed or what is the problem with our store.

I hope the issue can be resolved, because I did like the app but unfortunately cannot use it anymore due to these problems.

Suomikauppa.fi
Finland
Time spent using app: 3 months
Final Apps replied February 2, 2023

Thanks for the detailed review. Team is looking into this. This happened with recent change in Shopify's side as of Feb 1, 2022 which caused this and similar problems. Rest assured, team is working around the clock to have it fixed. I'll reach back to you once fix has been made. Fingers crossed and thanks for trusting on us as we put our whole soul to building this app.
Felix

January 28, 2023

habe die app gekauft und das geld wurde abgebucht aber der plan wurde nicht angepasst. kann leider gar nichts wirklich nutzen jetzt mit dem free plan immer noch obwohl ich bezahlt habe, hilfe

Black Label Coffee
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Final Apps replied January 28, 2023

Thanks for submitting review. Team have responded to it the fastest way possible. - Felix

October 18, 2021

I love this app. but orders that have more than 10 items for a slip won't print. I definitely wish this would get a fix.

RawKlaws
Time spent using app: 21 days
Final Apps replied October 18, 2021

Thanks for the kind words. Would appreciate if you could email us your shopify store details & orders that are having this order print issue? We think this should be an easy fix.

Thanks again!