Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
17. januar 2024

Always such in-depth and wonderful help from Order Printer Pro!
Ramon has helped us on numerous occasions and always helps us get the job done! Would recommend it to any business.

Lighting Collective
Australien
Mere end 5 år bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 19. januar 2024

Thank you so much for the recommendation and 5-star review! 🤩

10. januar 2024

Nice looking templates, great support! Unfortunately you can only batcha download 50 receipts at one, which is restricted by shopify but apart from this great app!

Matcha Magic
Tyskland
Mere end 5 år bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 15. januar 2024

Thank you so much for the five stars 🤩

1. februar 2024

Easy to set up and with the template app even more for someone like me who can't do coding. Support answers right away, if I had a question and gave helpful response!

Rundis.se
Sverige
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 5. februar 2024

Thank you for the review 🌟 It means a lot.

15. december 2023

Been using them for 4 years now. No more customers asking for a PDF invoice as the order shipped email includes a PDF download link. Recently had an annoying CSS bug causing some extra pages to print and they solved it for me. Highly recommended.

Beauti
New Zealand
Næsten 5 år bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 18. december 2023

Thank you for the fantastic review and for using our app for so many years 😍 It means a lot 🙏🏼

21. november 2023

Great app, great extensibility and customizability (it's basically HTML/CSS PDF generation, friggin awesome if you know a little code), and of course, great customer support. Been using them since 2017 -- jeez, 6 years now? 100% would recommend over and over again. Rock on, well done guys!

Vision Miner
Næsten 5 år bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 23. november 2023

Thank you for the fantastic review! We're thrilled to have had your support for the past six years. Rock on indeed! 😎

Have a great day!

Redigeret 22. december 2023

This application offers outstanding help, and you can also access live chat support with actual individuals for further assistance. It's a great choice for acquiring invoices, receipts, and various other documents. A big thanks to Daniel from for his assistance. Highly suggested for those in need of these services!

Steel Toes
Mere end et år bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 18. december 2023

Love reading your review! Thank you very much for the recommendation 🤩

21. november 2023

An awesome app at an affordable price and with a fantastic and dedicated customer support team.

We were using QuickBooks Online (QBO) to process our customer order invoices via Shopify integration. Once a new Shopify order is processed, its order invoice doesn't appear immediately in the QBO sales list. Rather, we need to wait for some time or otherwise manually push the sync process, which is time consuming especially on days when we have to pack numerous orders. Moreover, QBO is not able to pull the invoice in store's non-default currency for multi-currency international orders when syncing orders from Shopify.

We were looking for an affordable Shopify invoice app which is faster than using QBO, is compatible with Shopify multi-currency orders feature and can also be used to insert PDF invoice download links in our Shopify order confirmation email notifications.

The Order Printer Pro app is the perfect fit!

Their support team has gone out of the way several times to make numerous modifications to our invoice template on our request during the free trial period!

We noticed that there was a difference in the definition of the subtotal value between QBO and the default Order Printer Pro template for orders with order level discounts. The QBO definition of subtotal is exclusive of order level discounts, whereas the default Order Printer Pro template is inclusive of order level discounts. On our request, the customer support team modified the Order Printer Pro template to reflect the same subtotal and discount values being reflected in our QBO invoices.

We also came across a limitation in the default Order Printer Pro template in representing payment info of Shopify POS Orders with split payment method. Split payment refers to a customer using multiple payment methods for a single order. The default Order Printer Pro template was only displaying the first payment method. On our request, the customer support team modified the Order Printer Pro template to reflect all the payment methods used by the customer and displayed a payments method breakup beneath the total section. So Order Printer Pro is also a reliable tool to handle Shopify POS order invoices

Tadabbur Books
Irland
Mere end et år bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 23. november 2023

Thank you for the detailed review 😊🙌 I'm thrilled you love Order Printer Pro and that it fits your needs perfectly. Our support team is always here to assist you 😀

Have a lovely day.

8. januar 2024

This app has made my deliveries and ordering so easy to manage. The support crew is always so fast and easy to work with too! Highly recommend it for customizations and invoicing.

Feast & Graze
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 10. januar 2024

Thank you so much for the recommendation and kind words! It really means a lot ⭐️

12. januar 2024

best support and super app. Support always helps out and has already been able to solve some of my problems directly
I can only recommend it.

AnPa-Collective
Tyskland
4 måneder bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 15. januar 2024

That's awesome to hear. Thanks for your lovely review 😀

21. december 2023

I am so excited that this app exists and even more thankful for how helpful the staff is! Shopify order template is pretty limited and won't allow me to add notes or comments about the products which my business' needed to be able to do. This app makes it easy to customize the order form to the way I need it, it will print my additional comments and save them, and allows for bulk printing! when I opened the app I was greeted with a chat icon for needing help, which was answered right away. She showed me the code that would allow me to place a QR code on my order page that will allow the customers to scan it and take them directly to the billing page! And when I wasn't able to get the coding done correctly, she put it in for me and showed me how to adjust the size! I've practiced with a few orders and it looks like when I edit an order, this app will print the changes. Thank you!!

Kinkaid Village Marina
14 dage bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 30. december 2023

Thank you for the lovely and detailed review 😊 I loved reading the kind words you left about our app and support team!