Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
29 de março de 2024

Love the app. love my templates. Even more than all of that, I love the customer service. Would highly recommend

Liberty Flag & Specialty
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 2 de abril de 2024

And we love love love your review!!!! Thank you 🙏🏼

31 de março de 2024

I can't recommend this app enough! The support team is absolutely phenomenal—they go above and beyond to assist with any queries or issues I encounter. Their responsiveness and expertise truly set them apart. As for the app itself, it's incredibly user-friendly and efficient. It has streamlined my order printing process significantly, saving me valuable time and effort. If you're in need of an order printing app, look no further. This app and its exceptional support team have exceeded all my expectations!

Beigel Bake
Reino Unido
10 meses usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 2 de abril de 2024

I love everything about this excellent review! Thank you for the lovely words 🤩

14 de maio de 2024

I am a big fan of Order Printer Pro because it gives me complete control over the look and functionality of my invoices, receipts, packing slips, quotations and more.

Whenever I have a question or need help, specialists are always available to provide clear and concise assistance. Thank you again for your support and the beautiful app.

L'Atelier du Champagne
Países Baixos
20 dias usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 17 de maio de 2024

Wow, this is music to my ears! Thanks for the sweet review and kind words about Order Printer Pro and our support team 🤩 🙏
All the best,

9 de maio de 2024

So far so good with the free plan! It's the nicest design I was able to find for packing slips for Shopify. I don't really use it other than for packing slips so i dont' really have experience with the full funtionality of the product. But if you want aesthetic packing slips, try these guys!

By Kind
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 13 de maio de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review 🤩

12 de maio de 2024

Excellent fast and great support, even on weekends!

NutraMedix Deutschland GmbH
Mais de 5 anos usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 13 de maio de 2024

Thank you for the review! And our support is always ready to help you out, even on the weekends 😀
Have a great day.

6 de fevereiro de 2024

I needed support on an issue today and Jose helped me a great deal. Within minutes the change was made to my full satisfaction. Service was prompt, professional and more importantly kind.....that meant alot to me. I would recommend the app without reservation.

Semen Tanks - Select Genetics
Aproximadamente 4 anos usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 8 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you so much for the recommendation and lovely words about Jose 😀

9 de abril de 2024

Great customer service! There was a problem with the translations of our code and Ramon helped me so well and quickly!

Ribcap - Global
Bélgica
4 meses usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 11 de abril de 2024

Thank you so much for the review and nice words about Ramon 😀

9 de fevereiro de 2024

Great and fast support when we faced problem to update some customized templates. even the necessary code adaptations were provided !

powerfox
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 19 de fevereiro de 2024

Your 5-star review is music to our ears! 🎵

14 de fevereiro de 2024

I am using the App since 6 month now. I have requested a feature from the support and Jonas und Ramon did write some code for me and even recorded a video showing how I need to implement it, making it as easy and as smooth as any one could for. Thank you so much for your fast and excellent Support!

Katchi Ice Cream
7 meses usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 19 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you for the review and kind words about our support. It means a lot 🤩

12 de março de 2024

Very good app, easy to use and nice templates.
The support is great, very kind and helpful!

Refined-Pieces
Áustria
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 14 de março de 2024

I appreciate the kind words, thank you! So glad you like the app 😊
All the best,