Avaliações (1.305)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
4 de maio de 2024

Includes a link to the Packing List pdf within the Fulfillment email that goes to our vendor. My vendors get all the information they need along with the packing list in one email. This saves time and frustration of sending multiple emails and hoping they get processed correctly. I also needed some minor modifications as we drop ship our items and needed our company information removed while including custom personalization for each line item on the packing slip. The team worked to get this resolved quickly. Even including another team on a weekend, I have my form up and running within 6 hours. Cannot beat true 7 day support with an easy to use app.

The Personalized Doormats Company
Aproximadamente 17 horas usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 6 de maio de 2024

Thank you so much for the detailed review! I am happy to hear you are saving time with Order Printer Pro.

Have a lovely Monday!

2 de maio de 2024

The app is fairly beginner friendly. I contacted the Help & Support and Valarie was able to quickly answer all my questions, help with coding and change some of the information on the templates for me.

So far the app is working great and customer service gets an 11/1o from me!

Wholesale SOAK Bath Co
Canadá
2 dias usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 6 de maio de 2024

Yay, so happy to hear it 🤩 Our support is always ready to help you when needed.

12 de março de 2024

Very good app, easy to use and nice templates.
The support is great, very kind and helpful!

Refined-Pieces
Áustria
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 14 de março de 2024

I appreciate the kind words, thank you! So glad you like the app 😊

16 de maio de 2024

Great service, helped me out with my request to automate a newly templated PDF invoice for my customers. Thank you Lauro & Ramon

Ev Power Labs
Austrália
22 dias usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 17 de maio de 2024

20 de março de 2024

Simply the best. Always ready to help in a fast and efficient way!

MAYKKER
Dinamarca
5 meses usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 22 de março de 2024

What a way to start the weekend! Thank you!
"Simply the best" review ⭐️

Data de edição: 30 de abril de 2024

Supporter Salome was very professional and solved my problems very quickly. I appreciate her help. I can confidently recommend this application and its workers.

KKreation
Polônia
27 dias usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 24 de abril de 2024

Thank you so much for the recommendation and kind words about Jose 🤩

24 de abril de 2024

I've been using it since a few days but it seems perfect for what I need (editing invoices). Jose helped me a lot when I had questions setting the app up.

Gariguettes
França
3 dias usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 26 de abril de 2024

21 de maio de 2024

Support is incredible, I had a very complex packing slip requirement beyond my coding capacity and they handled it with extreme grace. Seriously grateful for all the effort they put in to making sure it fit all my needs, incredibly happy with this app and it's team!

LADY WONG
7 dias usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 27 de maio de 2024

Seriously grateful for this review! Thank you 🌟

21 de maio de 2024

This is by far the best Shopify App! Very responsive and helpful team of service people.

Micro-Mark
12 dias usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 27 de maio de 2024

Wow, some reviews just make our day! Love to hear your kind words about Order Printer Pro and our support - Thank you! 🤩

13 de março de 2024

Very flexible code editor. With average html knowledge you can get the invoice to adhere to your country fiscal requirements. Nelvin was awesome and offered great support via the embedded app chat. The bill gets inserted in the transactional emails with a download link. Also, what is great is that if you modify the template it will apply to previous issued invoices as well. Would recommend this app - their support makes it even better!

MiruMiru
Romênia
7 dias usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 15 de março de 2024

Thank you so much for the review, recommendation and kind words about Nelvin ⭐️
Have a lovely weekend.