Avaliações (1.334)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
11 de abril de 2024

I was helped really good by Lauro! I had some dificulties with the templates and he helped to fix everything. i would recomend the app very much.

Rafasol
Bélgica
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 15 de abril de 2024

That's fantastic to hear. Thank you for the review! 🤩

16 de maio de 2024

Great service, helped me out with my request to automate a newly templated PDF invoice for my customers. Thank you Lauro & Ramon

Ev Power Labs
Austrália
22 dias usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 17 de maio de 2024

All the best,

4 de maio de 2024

Includes a link to the Packing List pdf within the Fulfillment email that goes to our vendor. My vendors get all the information they need along with the packing list in one email. This saves time and frustration of sending multiple emails and hoping they get processed correctly. I also needed some minor modifications as we drop ship our items and needed our company information removed while including custom personalization for each line item on the packing slip. The team worked to get this resolved quickly. Even including another team on a weekend, I have my form up and running within 6 hours. Cannot beat true 7 day support with an easy to use app.

The Personalized Doormats Company
Aproximadamente 17 horas usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 6 de maio de 2024

Thank you so much for the detailed review! I am happy to hear you are saving time with Order Printer Pro.

Have a lovely Monday!

5 de julho de 2024

Exzellent customer service. App works fine

Art of VI VA
Espanha
2 meses usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 10 de julho de 2024

2 de maio de 2024

The app is fairly beginner friendly. I contacted the Help & Support and Valarie was able to quickly answer all my questions, help with coding and change some of the information on the templates for me.

So far the app is working great and customer service gets an 11/1o from me!

Wholesale SOAK Bath Co
Canadá
2 dias usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 6 de maio de 2024

Yay, so happy to hear it 🤩 Our support is always ready to help you when needed.

21 de maio de 2024

Nice and very efficient. Customer care were very patient and ensure the problem/ issue was fixed.

Ascral
Guiana
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 27 de maio de 2024

Thanks for the five stars 🌟

21 de maio de 2024

Support is incredible, I had a very complex packing slip requirement beyond my coding capacity and they handled it with extreme grace. Seriously grateful for all the effort they put in to making sure it fit all my needs, incredibly happy with this app and it's team!

LADY WONG
7 dias usando o app

Seriously grateful for this review! Thank you 🌟

7 de julho de 2024

Wow, if every app was like this, shopify would be in good hands. Jose was amazing. non stop support going above and beyond. I was using another app and thankfully i switched. everything works so smooth. Thanks again!

The Vial Store
Aproximadamente 16 horas usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 10 de julho de 2024

Wow, some reviews just make our smiles even bigger 😍 Thanks for the awesome review.

10 de junho de 2024

Glad I found this app. Function and support are great and not overpriced like others.

Rain Eight Sourcing
5 dias usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 12 de junho de 2024

We are so happy you found us too! Thanks for the lovely review 😀

21 de maio de 2024

This is by far the best Shopify App! Very responsive and helpful team of service people.

Micro-Mark
12 dias usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 27 de maio de 2024

Wow, some reviews just make our day! Love to hear your kind words about Order Printer Pro and our support - Thank you! 🤩