Order Printer Pro: Invoice App

Order Printer Pro: Invoice App

Gratisplan tillgänglig. Prova gratis i 14 dagar.
Betyg (4,9)
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
1 februari 2023

100% recommended! Very easy to use, and support is quick and professional! Thank you for your services!

HAVA
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 1 februari 2023

And we 100% recommend having customers like you 🤩 Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

31 januari 2023

Buena aplicación, sobre todo por el excelente soporte técnico, es muy adaptable a las necesidades de cada uno ya que la plantilla se puede modificar a gusto, saludos desde Chile

Australis Herbolaria
Chile
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 31 januari 2023

Thank you very much for the kind review 🙏🏼

Greetings back from Denmark 😊

29 januari 2023

I love this app! Very easy to navigate and to customize invoice and packing slip templates. I have reached out to customer service numerous times and they are top-notch!! They always get back to me right away and help with anything I need. I will be checking out the other apps they have available. They have won me over with their customer service.

GETMYTRANSFERS.COM
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 4 dagar
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 30 januari 2023

Wow, thanks for the excellent review! We're so happy you love using Order Printer Pro and that our customer service team has been there for you whenever you needed them. We really appreciate your support and can't wait for you to check out our other three apps 🤩

24 januari 2023

Na een aantal jaren werkte Order pro printer uitstekend. Na een update in Shipify hadden wij incitenteel een probleem met onze factuur.
Na contact was dit dezelfde dag opgelost. Uitstekende service.

Weldingshop
Nederländerna
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Mer än 3 år
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 25 januari 2023

Glad to hear to get outstanding help from our support team. I'll make sure to pass it on! Thank you for the review 🙏🏼

Have a lovely day.

18 januari 2023

Support is quick and responsive, they handle all of the complicated things that i wanted and im very thankful. 10/10 app and support

Online Nail Supply
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 3 månader
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 19 januari 2023

Awesome to hear our support team was able to help you out 🤩 We also give you a 10/10 for the review 🙏🏼

Redigerat 11 januari 2023

This app is extremely handy, we use it every day and it works superbly. We use this app with their other app F+2: Order Printer Templates, after needing to find a new order printing service. Not only are their templates very reasonably priced for the amount of use you will get out of them, but the customization on them is incredible. Printing through their app is extremely easy too, and lets you decide what template you want to print what order on, so if there's anything that would differ orders between different order sheet templates, this is great to use. If you're printing a lot of order sheets or invoices, I would highly recommend this app.

Naturally Healthy Pet
Storbritannien
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär ett år
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 11 januari 2023

This review just made my day! Thanks for the detailed review and for using both this app and Order Printer Templates - it really means a lot 🙏🏼

Have a great day!
Sarah

11 januari 2023

Maybe there are other Apps that do what Order Printer Pro does, but I doubt there is a support team like the kind, fast and competent one a at Forsberg+two. A big thanks for not letting a novice user stand alone..

Smil Kaffe
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 6 månader
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 11 januari 2023

Thank you for the positive review 🤩 We're happy that our support team was able to knock your socks off and help you out.

Have a great day😊
Sarah

9 januari 2023

Unübersichtlich, Rechnungen werden teils gar nicht erstellt. Für 3 Bestellungen im Monat OK....Alles andere Schmutz!

Tyskland
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär en månad
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 9 januari 2023

Guten Morgen,

I'm sorry to see you didn't have a good experience with our app. I checked our support tools and it looks like you haven't contact support before, so we'd love to hear from you so we can help with any issues you are having.

Our support team is available 24/7 using the in-app contact widget, or on hello@orderprinterpro.com

Kind regards,
Bjorn Forsberg
Founder - Order Printer Pro by FORSBERG+two

In German:

Es tut mir leid zu sehen, dass Sie keine guten Erfahrungen mit unserer App gemacht haben. Ich habe unsere Support-Tools überprüft und es sieht so aus, als hätten Sie den Support noch nie kontaktiert. Wir würden uns also freuen, von Ihnen zu hören, damit wir Ihnen bei allen Problemen helfen können.

Unser Support-Team ist rund um die Uhr über das In-App-Kontakt-Widget oder unter hello@orderprinterpro.com erreichbar

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Björn Forsberg
Gründer - Order Printer Pro von FORSBERG+two

5 januari 2023

100% recommended! We had a really complicated delivery note and returns note template.
This was implemented within 2 days without any problems. And for this low price!
More is not possible!

Firstclass-Trendstore
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär 17 timmar
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 7 januari 2023

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! It means a lot to us, and we appreciate you taking the time to share it 😊

Best regards,

4 januari 2023

I really appreciated the great help from Support! Excellent tool, helps to improve the processes a lot. Documents look really nice and this will really easy my daily work. Again, outstanding support AAA+ !

FÖGER Woman Pure
Österrike
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär 2 månader
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 4 januari 2023

We're glad to hear Order Printer Pro has made your daily work easier and that our support team was able to help you out 🤩 Thank YOU for your AAA+ review 👌🏼