Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
1 oktober 2023

Great app so far. Allows you to create branding and design on your invoices/orders that aligns better with your business. Happy so far.

Marketplace Supplies
Australien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 3 oktober 2023

Thanks for leaving us a review. 😀 We’d love to know what made it a 4-star instead of a 5-star experience for you. Please feel free to send any feedback to hello@orderprinterpro.com.
Kind Regards,
Sarah / FORSBERG+two

10 oktober 2017

This helps us integrate our ordering and printing work flow. Does a good job!

Letterfest
Storbritannien
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
28 september 2018

This helps customers help themselves and saves us customer service time. It would be nice if it were prettier.

T-Cycle
USA
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
Redigerat 20 mars 2019

Update to review:
After previous struggles am grateful for the quick response I received Bjorn, after missing previous email I have managed to sort out the problem I had with browser and app is working 100% thank you Bjorn for assisting.

App is easy to set up now and offers exactly what I need.

Magnet Store South Africa
Sydafrika
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 20 mars 2019

fantastic, glad to hear it :)

17 september 2019

We have had some miscommunications between our order printer pro app and other apps and Bjorn has given us the support we need to rectify those miscommunications. So far, this app has been working as we need it too!

A3 Performance
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
21 september 2020

Works well, smart functions, easy to use since it's well configured. You have to enter in code to make your template. But with a bit of logical and attention every thing should go nice ;)

Afro Europeans
Frankrike
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
2 juli 2018

Quick and very simple to use.

It would be nice to have a few templates to chose from or at least adding your own logo.

Lacavealaine8
Frankrike
12 månader användning av appen
14 juli 2020

The app works really well and I'm happy with it's usefulness. But I'm not sure it's worth the price when all I need it for is downloading draft orders as PDF invoices. I may end creating the few invoices a month outside of Shopify as we don't need all the extra features, just want to print draft orders.

MyDisc.ca
Kanada
9 februari 2023

The App is nice and intuitive and the templates look very nice. There is always room for improvement ;) But the team is great and they always help when you need support. I can definitely recommend this App

Feinwerk-Collection
Tyskland
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 9 februari 2023

Thanks for the review. We’d love to know what made it a 4-star instead of a 5-star experience for you. Please feel free to send any feedback to hello@orderprinterpro.com 😊

Kind regards,
Sarah / FORSBERG+two

14 november 2018

All I need is a simple PDF receipt for customer to download. This app does that pretty well in my opinion.

Lidiasina