Order Printer Pro

Order Printer Pro

by FORSBERG+two

Print and deliver PDF invoices, quotes, packing slips and more

mintroom.de

Thanks for helping - easy to use.
First time with shopify and with the step by step instruction
everyone can do it!

bymyshirt

Fantastic app, finally a well developped invoice application, +Bjorn provides a fast a great help for invoice customisation, success well deserved :)

VIA Jewellery

Really love this app. Was super easy to integrate PDF invoices into my order email.

Thank you for a fantastic app!

Direct 4x4 Autozubehör

We really love the app and we have now a really awesome looking invoice, which our customer can download via link we send with the order confirmation email.
The customer service is also great and Bjorn is right on it when we needed some help.
Thanks!!

MACKEENE

The best app ever.
It is so useful for many reasons.
The team are very helpful in case you need help !!

Thanks a lot guys !

April 18, 2019

Thanks for getting in contact :) This is possible, and is supported in the provided packing slip in the app. Just change the below line (found at the top of the packing slip template code):

{% assign use_latest_fulfillment = false %}

And change it to:

{% assign use_latest_fulfillment = true %}

The document will automatically do exactly as you describe, and only show the details of the latest fulfillment.

Hope it helps. Feel free to send any other questions through on hello@orderprinterpro.com and we'd be more than happy to help.

Many thanks,
Bjorn

devildaves.com

Works great - Love the use of customization.. my customers absolutely love getting their PDF Invoice emailed right after their purchase.. Makes organization and automation a snap!

Devil Daves Bloody Mary Sticks, LLC
Mayfield, NY

Thanks so much Order Printer - We are winning!

Glanzberg - Passion Wein

Jut performed swap from Order Printer to Order Printer Pro for our shops www.glanzberg.de and www.glanzberg-duftkerzen.de. Completly smooth process without any obstacles. Directly deleted the old app as well. New license terms for the Pro version by $10/month (for more than 100 invoices) is absolutely fair. Thanks for this really valuable app. Keep up the good work, Bjorn.

Bootblack

I have been using this app for a while now. I love the fact I can get a PDF link and the invoice templates to match my other email communications. I am happy to switch over to the PRO version. Keep up the great work.
Natali from bootblack.com.au

KaapiKaapi

Excellent and simple app that helps you when you had no option other than offering a poor customer experience or pay more to upgrade your plan. It has helped kaapikaapi.com.au in its preparation for launch. Various new members on the shopify platform who are struggling should see this. Bjorn, may I suggest you post this feedback and the functionality of the app in certain help topics within the community group as there are others who may be struggling without this. Thankyou for your support.

Gala Wildlife

Added this facility to my shipping confirmation page and it's perfect! Fantastic that this is free. I'll be taking a look at their paid apps at a later date, too. Overall...fab and highly rated!