Order Printer Pro

Order Printer Pro

by FORSBERG+two

Print and deliver PDF invoices, quotes, packing slips and more

StayNaked Kitchen

Awesome app and very intuitive! Exactly what we needed! Really love how you can customize and create your own template integration! Thanks, Bjorn!

JC Professional

Nice guy Bjorn :-) He helped me with answering some questions where I decided to move from a free alternative app to this paid version. Combined with the other Forsberg+two products I have a good combination.

What I miss, once solved I will move this to 5 stars instantly, is adding a physical PDF into an e-mail and not a link.

Second item, if I need to add a link I don't want a text-link but a proper button :-)

Update: 5 stars ;-)

April 22, 2020

Thanks for the review and glad to hear you liked the service :)

To clarify on your point about PDF attachments, this is a limitation of Shopify's email notifications. Shopify does not allow attachments on the emails that they send, and so there is technically no way to add them.

In other words, this is not a limitation of our email templates but of the Shopify email system, which is why we have to use a link to the document, instead of having it attached.

Hope that makes sense :)

Kind regards,
Bjorn Forsberg

Founder - OrderlyEmails by FORSBERG+two

Sharpfield Company B.V.

We've been using the app for a couple of months now, works great with reliable results.

When we bumped into an exception in our process, the team at FORSBERG+two sprung into action and included our requirement in about a week's time.

Great customer support, keep up the good work!!

Arooke

I downloaded one app from the app store and I couldn't navigate myself there, I didn' understand how to use. To understand how that app worked I needed to read the instructions etc.

So I decided to try Order Printer Pro and it was amazing! It is so easy to use. Everything is intuitive and the app is build for non-techies like me. I would recommend it to others.

luminpure

I am super happy with the support while setting up the app provided by Bjorn. Really fulfilled all I needed in a very short span. Looking forward to test out the app. :)

Campus & Co - Northland

Thrilled with the fact that this app delivers an invoice without us having to push any extra buttons!!

Hello Lola Wholesale

I was looking for an app to generate invoices for my wholesale orders. This was simple and streamlined to set up and now it makes my life so much easier!

Horn And Media

I use the app to automatically send invoices to my customers. The app works great and is very versatile with the layout and data of the templates. I also had a few questions regarding variables in the invoice. Bjorn was very friendly and helpful with my support request. He answered fast and we could fix my problem within 2 mails. Thank you Bjorn!

Les Coquetteries de Julie

I used this app to have a professionnal looking receipt/invoice. When I had questions or things I wanted to add that I couldn't do myself, the support did it for me within a day. Super app, super support. I totally recommend!

Stylemykid.com

So far I have found this app to be excellent - Easy to use and install and provides professional invoices, packing slips etc. I would have expeceted this functionality as standard in Shopify however as it is not then this is an excellent affordable alternative.