Order Printer Pro

Order Printer Pro

by FORSBERG+two

Print and deliver PDF invoices, quotes, packing slips and more

Five Skincare

The app is very helpful for us, as we can easily send a link to the invoice in the order confirmation e-mail to our customers. We've been using Order Printer for several years now and whenever I had a problem, Bjorn was always there super fast and extremely helpful. Absolute recommendation. :-)

The Daebak Company

This app is a must-have if you do e-commerce. The support team has been very helpful and everything is really intuitive and very well designed.

the neighbourgood

Simple and does exactly what it says it does. Love that you can customize the templates. Thank you so much!

Maceli's Online Store

We use Order Printer Pro every week and it has been fantastic! Great app and great customer service!

Homeforgym

Sie mach den umgang sehr einfach es ist einfach Rechnungen zu erstellung und zu Automatisieren und erspart mir viel Zeit

Empire Skate

This is a great app - the ability to add a link in automated emails so customers can download their invoice is invaluable!
Support is also top-notch.

Natürlich Mundgesund

Hi there - for some reason {{ tax_line.rate_percentage }}% is not working only {{ tax_line.rate }} works - what isn't what we need

As the tax rate in percentage is mandatory for Invoices in Austria/Germany.

Any Idea how to solve this?

March 11, 2020

Thanks for the review and question :) The following will give you what you need:

{{ tax_line.rate | times: 100.0 }}%

I’ll also look into adding the other variable to the app, so it will work in the future.

Let me know if you need anything else and have a great day!

Bjorn

PeakBelt

Great app, super simple to use. The support by Bjorn is also excellent. In Germany, the delivery date is also required on the invoice to be legally compliant. A couple hours after messaging Bjorn about this "issue" my invoice template had said delivery date. The date is generated automatically when I fulfill the item. Perfect! Great service and app.

The Climbing Fig

I use this app to create pdf invoices and automatically email to customers (by link) in the shipping notification. It is easy to use and includes professional looking templates that are easily modified with basic html and css knowledge. Bjorn provided us excellent customer service when requesting new functionality. Highly recommend this app.

Tarocks

I use this app for creating invoices. Bjorn offers great support and is very accessible for help. It's a great, simple app! Tusind tak!