Order Printer Pro: PDF Invoice

Order Printer Pro: PDF Invoice | Reviews

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Print order invoices, receipts, packing slips, refunds & more

Southeast Sailboats

Awesome support. They helped me fix some minor things and showed me how to get the features that I wanted but no-one else could do! Highly recommended

Finettchi

Great app, brilliant customer service. Thanks for the help & support, easy to use, and definitely adds value.

WOLF Books

Great app! Love the fact there is a huge amount of customisation through the use of liquid / css. Even if you have almost no knowledge of coding like me it is quite easy (and fun!) to get the hang of. Contacted support on a Sunday and got a response within an hour, which is just mad! One thing I'd like to see improved is to be able to have the footer always be at the bottom of my A4 document. Currently it's kind of floating under the last information on the page, so typically around 2/3rds of the page. Overall, VERY RECOMMENDED!

KneadAce

Best costumer support ever! The guys at "Order Print Pro" are very communicative and willing to help with any issue. App works great for me.

CraftedBath

Great app for printing draft orders. We use draft orders for pre production wholesale orders and this is a much easier more professional tool to send them draft orders for their records until production has been completed. The pdf link is great and all the templates look crisper and more professional then the standard shopify ones.

Beds on Legs Ltd

This is a great app for printing invoices, packing lists and returns notes. Love how you can send an invoice within the order confirmation e-mail. I highly recommend it.

Atama Europe

This app is very useful, easy to use and their support team is excellent. I strongly recommend any product from FORSBERG+two ApS.

der gute Heinrich

Eine wirklich gute App mit tollem Support! Schnelle UND kompetente Hilfe... selten in unserer Zeit! Und sie erklären einem die Dinge so, dass es ein Laie auch verstehen kann... perfect Support!

Antheion

Very easy app to use - works automatically to send invoices to customers and very convenient for downloading pdfs for accounting purposes.

Ines Gloves

We use this app foremost for the invoice PFD link we can add to the order confirmation email and works really well! So far so good! Thanks