Order Printer Pro

Order Printer Pro

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Print and deliver PDF invoices, quotes, packing slips and more

Cure Collection

They'll charge you even if you try the 'free' version.

September 2, 2020

Sorry to hear you were surprised by the pricing of the app. I've double checked your account, and the app did correctly add the charge only after you crossed the 50 order limit for the month. This is of course after your 14 day free trial had expired, which is not counted.

As stated above in the Shopify App Store (under Pricing) the app is free for any store with less than 50 orders per month. For stores with more than 50 orders per month, the app costs $10 for that month.

You cannot use the "free version" if your account has more than 50 orders in a month, as mentioned in the pricing.

Of course we don't want anyone to be disappointed after using our apps, so we're issuing a full refund to your account :)

Please do let us know if you need anything else.

Verwalterenergie

Das Bestellformular ging bei mir nicht. Der Support hat es in 1,5 Wochen auch nicht hinbekommen. Ich habe es gelöscht.

August 6, 2020

Thanks for the review, and sorry for the frustration. We have been emailing with you multiple times over the past week, trying to help you with the issue and providing multiple solutions. I see that you did not try the solution we sent over in our last mail, we'd love to help further if you would like to.

Ps. You are posting the review on the wrong app, you were using our OrderlyEmails app ;)

Founder - FORSBERG+two

Itsy Bitsy

Takes Too much to Load the orders., If we select 50 order in orders dashboard it takes more than 30 minutes to print.

njom FOODS

customer service just ignores... no reply for days... app is not bad, but not
worth the money in my opinion.

May 27, 2020

Sorry to hear you didn't receive the reply we sent to you. The support team did reply the same day with the information requested. See screenshot: https://www.evernote.com/l/AO_sHE1ngjxD27kO5Znyt0zyersYgq8W_H0B/image.png

Our team has forwarded that to you again now, in case it got lost somehow :)

Many thanks,

Red Bay Coffee

Cannot find the pause or delete app button. Very cheeky! Not sure why someone would pay $10 for what Shopify already provides for free?

May 21, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, and sorry for the frustration. Our support team has reached out to you with instructions on how you can uninstall/cancel any Shopify app you have installed, which is the same for Order Printer Pro:

1- In your Shopify admin
2- Go to the "Apps" page
3- Click the "Delete" button next to Order Printer Pro

This both removes the app from your admin, and also cancels any subscription or trial on your account.

Stay safe and best of luck with your store.

paxton hardware ltd

I am really frustrated with this app. I have repeatedly asked this group how to remove the unnecessary information that displays at the top and bottom of every invoice. They will-not provide the information.

March 30, 2020

I'm sorry you are frustrated, but we have replied to all of your emails with instructions on how to remove the header/footer info added by your browser.

We've tried to help you, even though you have been rude and abusive each time you've contacted us.

Please uninstall the app, we don't accept this type of behaviour.

Retro Active Arcade

App kept on crashing for me. It installed fine but that's about it. So sick of spending so much time just trying to get an app to work even the first time.

Rosanna Lonsdale

I tried to upload the code they sent through, and it doesn't work. I emailed them twice and still had no reply. I am disappointed with their total lack of communication.