Order Printer Pro

Order Printer Pro

by FORSBERG+two

Print and deliver PDF invoices, quotes, packing slips and more

Simply for Strings

Very good app and very easy to use.
I find it quite slow though when using it via Shopify POS.
It also seems to error each time we print with Shopify POS and will not load any images on the template. It is also incredibly slow on Shopify POS.

July 30, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave the review :) I've sent you an email to gather some more info in the issues you are seeing in the POS app and documents. Would love to get the bottom of those, so we can get them fixed up as soon as possible.

Many thanks again,
Bjorn

Founder - FORSBERG+two

Magnet Store South Africa

Update to review:
After previous struggles am grateful for the quick response I received Bjorn, after missing previous email I have managed to sort out the problem I had with browser and app is working 100% thank you Bjorn for assisting.

App is easy to set up now and offers exactly what I need.

March 20, 2019

fantastic, glad to hear it :)

Ultimate Christmas Storage

This app makes invoicing super easy. BUT I do wish there were an option to add additional billing. In my case, I have to manually add shipping on wholesale orders, and I'm not finding an option to alter the doc.
BUT otherwise, it's easy and very professional looking. OH there should also be an option to add TERMS

FREEDOM PATCH COMPANY

Make sure you delete all of your cookies in Safari on macOS 10.14 Mojave for this to work. That will do the trick.

Iscooter e Bike

Fine But
No translation regarding shop native langage
but do want i need after translate alls fields

Pigmentária

Gostei bastante. Ajuda na hora de finalizar o pedido e enviá-lo para o cliente automaticamente. Acredito que poderia ser adicionado a logo da minha loja.

Lidiasina

All I need is a simple PDF receipt for customer to download. This app does that pretty well in my opinion.

Brands Dropship

Super app easy setup and works perfect i have been a little confused since i install a code that says

Click here to download your PDF receipt

but it is not downloading from the domain.tld inserted but the app's domain maybe i can be guided to use a cname record or something but else everything is fine.

T-Cycle

This helps customers help themselves and saves us customer service time. It would be nice if it were prettier.

Lacavealaine8

Quick and very simple to use.

It would be nice to have a few templates to chose from or at least adding your own logo.

Previous 1