Order Printer Pro

Order Printer Pro

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Print and deliver PDF invoices, quotes, packing slips and more

Afro Europeans

Works well, smart functions, easy to use since it's well configured. You have to enter in code to make your template. But with a bit of logical and attention every thing should go nice ;)

MyDisc.ca

The app works really well and I'm happy with it's usefulness. But I'm not sure it's worth the price when all I need it for is downloading draft orders as PDF invoices. I may end creating the few invoices a month outside of Shopify as we don't need all the extra features, just want to print draft orders.

Prince Prestige

nice its okay

WEEROES

I use Shopify for internal movement of goods between warehouses and sample product shipments, which have Order Numbers but are not to be Invoiced. Since the app uses the Order Number for the Invoice Number, it messes up my invoicing.
Their instructions on the website are pretty straight forward to include details in the code.
Worked well, as long as all your orders are to be invoiced.

A3 Performance

We have had some miscommunications between our order printer pro app and other apps and Bjorn has given us the support we need to rectify those miscommunications. So far, this app has been working as we need it too!

claudio vincenzo

good job thanks y love it it's verry cool super travail je recommande en plus pas cher je trouve a tester

Simply for Strings

Very good app and very easy to use.
I find it quite slow though when using it via Shopify POS.
It also seems to error each time we print with Shopify POS and will not load any images on the template. It is also incredibly slow on Shopify POS.

July 30, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave the review :) I've sent you an email to gather some more info in the issues you are seeing in the POS app and documents. Would love to get the bottom of those, so we can get them fixed up as soon as possible.

Many thanks again,
Bjorn

Founder - FORSBERG+two

Magnet Store South Africa

Update to review:
After previous struggles am grateful for the quick response I received Bjorn, after missing previous email I have managed to sort out the problem I had with browser and app is working 100% thank you Bjorn for assisting.

App is easy to set up now and offers exactly what I need.

March 20, 2019

fantastic, glad to hear it :)

Ultimate Christmas Storage

This app makes invoicing super easy. BUT I do wish there were an option to add additional billing. In my case, I have to manually add shipping on wholesale orders, and I'm not finding an option to alter the doc.
BUT otherwise, it's easy and very professional looking. OH there should also be an option to add TERMS

FREEDOM PATCH COMPANY

Make sure you delete all of your cookies in Safari on macOS 10.14 Mojave for this to work. That will do the trick.

Previous 1