Order Printer Pro

Order Printer Pro | Reviews

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Order Printer for PDF invoices, receipts, packing slips & more

Doodle Me Do

Excellent support and very easy to use. Highly recommend. Template was easy to edit and there were no tech issues

October 27, 2021

Thanks for the review, and glad you found it easy to use. We’d love to know what made it a 4-star instead of a 5-star experience for you. Please feel free to send any feedback to hello@orderprinterpro.com

Kind regards,
Sarah / FORSBERG+two

Wekonn e-shop

Unfortunately the app has one serious handicap. There is no fixed header/footer with acceptable pagination. The footer hangs around freely, depending on how many items are in an invoice, sometimes in the middle of the page. This is not a satisfactory solution for invoices to B2B customers. As a workaround, we have now placed the footer content in the top right corner of the header. This works halfway. Everything else is top, because with some CSS knowledge, the rest of the template can be freely designed. In any case, the support is worth mentioning. The support team responds quickly and is totally cooperative, even on weekends. I would like to thank you for that especially, once again!

The Green Room Flower Company

After correspondence with the developer we have come to an agreement and sorted most the issues, thank you

February 1, 2021

Thanks for the review, and sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I actually found it surprising that you said you didn't get good support. You came to us with a list of custom changes that you wanted to your template, and we've helped with them on multiple occasions, also when you changed your mind or added something more that you wanted changed.

Regarding the slowness you mentioned, that is unfortunately due to using the app through the Shopify POS app. The way that the Shopify POS app loads apps inside it, is slow, and unfortunately not something we have control over to improve.

As my colleagues mentioned to you, we've refunded the last months subscription charge to your account and wish you the best with your business.

Kind regards,
Bjorn Forsberg
Founder - Order Printer Pro by FORSBERG+two

Flex-A-Tee by Care and Style Pty Ltd

After fiddling around with a free App I decided to pay the small one off fee to buy Order Printer Pro Template and at this stage it is free for me to use Order Printer Pro then the cost is very small. The Template was so easy to use and looks very professional.

Afro Europeans

Works well, smart functions, easy to use since it's well configured. You have to enter in code to make your template. But with a bit of logical and attention every thing should go nice ;)

MyDisc.ca

The app works really well and I'm happy with it's usefulness. But I'm not sure it's worth the price when all I need it for is downloading draft orders as PDF invoices. I may end creating the few invoices a month outside of Shopify as we don't need all the extra features, just want to print draft orders.

Prince Prestige

nice its okay

WEEROES

I use Shopify for internal movement of goods between warehouses and sample product shipments, which have Order Numbers but are not to be Invoiced. Since the app uses the Order Number for the Invoice Number, it messes up my invoicing.
Their instructions on the website are pretty straight forward to include details in the code.
Worked well, as long as all your orders are to be invoiced.

A3 Performance

We have had some miscommunications between our order printer pro app and other apps and Bjorn has given us the support we need to rectify those miscommunications. So far, this app has been working as we need it too!

claudio vincenzo

good job thanks y love it it's verry cool super travail je recommande en plus pas cher je trouve a tester

Previous 1 3