Order Printer Templates

Order Printer Templates

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Invoice, receipt, packing slip & return form templates

WTFDESIGN

Exactly what I was after in a Receipt template. So easy to customise, I had it up and running in a matter of minutes. Very happy with my purchase. :_)

MeinWein

One more 5 Star rieview for fast customizations! Thanks to Bjorn, now it is looking even better than it already looked.

Formula and More

I have downloaded about 20 different apps from Shopify looking for the perfect invoice/packing slip to use for my business and have had ZERO luck.... Until I came across this company! I absolutely LOVE their templates! Everything is customizable and super easy to use! I had an issue and reached out to their customer service (which I thought would take a while to get a response back) I got a response back almost immediately! Fixed the issue and have had no issues with it since then. FYI: do not use emojis on your templates.
I would highly recommend!!

NORRDS

The app is very good and priced fairly. It has been constantly improved and is quite easy to use. The customer support has been very good. Thankyou to all the team.

três

Very helpfull, saved me a lot of time, if programming is not your thing , just buy it, you won't regret it. I did my own customization after I bought it. I wish on the customization option, if the developer could make it easier to move around where the logo ,texts like customer information, store information, subtotal, total, would be printed.
The design and where the information is printed vary by the preference of each country. Would rate this application 10 stars if possible.

Nyyukin

Easy to use. Well done. Way more professional than the Shopify Standard. A little more customization options would be great ... but well ... you can't have it all :-)

September 3, 2020

Thank so much for the lovely review, and glad you liked the app :)

You mentioned that you'd like to see some more customization options, and I'd love to hear what options you felt were missing. Feedback on any improvements we can make to the app are always welcome!

Feel free to send through on email to hello@orderprintertemplates.com if you have the time :)

Kind regards,
Bjorn Forsberg
Founder - Order Printer Templates by FORSBERG+two

Fitzroy Readers

The templates are great - plus the developers went above and beyond to fix some minor issues specific to our business. Highly recommend!

TRAVERSE Design + Build

I was looking for an app that worked in a few different ways. To print packing slips and invoices. I wanted to be able to customize my template some so it reflected my brand and this allows it. When a customer wants a printed invoice it looks professional. It also lets you print, email or text the invoice. Just great! It integrates very well with Shopify, so far no issues.

33 Rue Majorelle

Professional looking invoices and packing slips that are extremely easy to modify without any coding . The ability to be able to print the barcode of a product was a life saver for me . The very nice surprise is that even though the documentation says that it is only compatible with Barcodes CODE128 , with a minor change in the template I was able to change it to handle EAN13 codes as well . In fact I think it is compatible with most bar codes . To summarise , if your back office workflow requires that u print the product barcodes then get those templates !!!!

Craft Obsessions

So easy to use and very professional looking documents. Support were very helpful with adding a little customisation for us. VERY Impressed - I'm certain you will be too! Highly recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89