F+2: Order Printer Templates , 1.204 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
11. december 2023

I absolutely love these templates! I am using the Winter pak and it's clean and professional looking. Easily customizable. I needed to edit the code for a minor adjustment and reached out to support. Blanca responded within 15 minutes, changed the code for me, than walked me through the process in case I need to change it in the future. I would highly recommend this app for custom templates. Oh I forgot to mention, the price is very reasonable. You get way more than what you pay for and it is not an ongoing subscription like most things these days. It's one set price. The customer service and support is phenomenal!!

Jeff J.
thecharcuterie.net

The Charcuterie Board Co.
7 måneder bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 13. december 2023

Hi Jeff,
Thanks for sharing feedback on your experience with Order Printer Templates. We take pride in providing quick and helpful customer service, so we appreciate that you noticed 🤩

11. december 2023

Excellent app - very simple to use and creates extremely effective templates. And as with all FORSBERG+two apps, it's backed up by fantastic support.

Condor Cycles
Storbritannien
Mere end et år bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 13. december 2023

Thank you for the five stars and your kind words 😊🙏🏼

Best Regards,

4. januar 2024

The customer service is the main reasons I love this app so much! They not only answer right way but they'll actually do the work for you if need be. Love it

ROCKNOT
8 måneder bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 8. januar 2024

Thanks for sharing feedback on your experience. We take pride in providing helpful customer service, so we appreciate that you notice 🤩

13. november 2023

There aren't enough stars to effectively rate this team, so what can I say about these guys? They have totally redesigned the functionality of their app to suit my business, absolutely nothing was too hard, and each improvement was delivered overnight so I could test and manipulate for the next iteration.

If they don't wear masks and capes, they should!!

HunnyBoots Australia
Australien
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 15. november 2023

I love this: "If they don't wear masks and capes, they should!!" They indeed are excellent our support team, so thank you so much for the excellent review - it means a lot ⭐️

12. december 2023

Great customer service! helped us set up code to add a few items to the template

Pili Hunters
12 måneder bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 14. december 2023

I'm happy to hear our support team was able to help you out. Thank you for the 5 stars 🤩

27. oktober 2023

Wonderful app and amazing customer service. I've used this for 6+ years to customize my order printer templates. It makes clean templates, is easy to use, and F+2 has fantastic support.

Little Skein
Mere end 8 år bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 30. oktober 2023

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience with us 😊

16. januar 2024

If you are searching for an App for your Shopify store, this is the one. You can have different templates which you can completly coustoumize. The price for the output ist in my opinion to low beacause you also have the best support which I have seen so far an Shopify. I have absolutly no skills with coding and the support designed with me my dream template.

BeautyMed Cosmetic Shop
Tyskland
13 dage bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 18. januar 2024

Some reviews make our smiles even bigger! Thank you for the lovely words 🤩

16. januar 2024

Extremely responsive and wonderful service. We needed packing slip customizations that weren't possible on the native Shopify packing slips, and the support team were able to meet every request to create a functional packing slip that looks good too!

K PLACE
27 dage bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 18. januar 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review 😀

27. oktober 2023

Wish I found this app sooner. A one time fee for your paperwork to all be streamlined and branded; templates are well done and the customer service is more than you could ask for. I had one small issue with my packing slip code, and wrote in to customer service. I got pulled away from my computer while they were responding to me - I came back and they (Lauro) had gone ahead and fixed the entire thing while I was MIA. That type of service is hard to come by; just wish I found these templates when we first started years ago.

Alpine Dog Co. ™
4 måneder bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 30. oktober 2023

Thank you for the kind review. 😊 I loved reading the kind words you left about our app and Lauro!

18. december 2023

Ramon and CS team are really helpful! All the templates are good to use, hoping there will be lot more flexible and localized function in the future. Thank you!

玉泰醬油