F+2: Order Printer Templates , 1.186 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
27. oktober 2023

Wonderful app and amazing customer service. I've used this for 6+ years to customize my order printer templates. It makes clean templates, is easy to use, and F+2 has fantastic support.

Little Skein
Mere end 8 år bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 30. oktober 2023

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience with us 😊

16. oktober 2023

We had a small issue with our order template and Vanessa gave me the most attentive, detailed and dedicated support that I've ever received. I'd give ten stars if I could. Thanks!

Tulsa Body Jewelry
Mere end 4 år bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 19. oktober 2023

Thank you! I'm happy to hear Vanessa was able to provide you with a 10-star service 🤩 I'll make sure she receives your feedback.

13. november 2023

There aren't enough stars to effectively rate this team, so what can I say about these guys? They have totally redesigned the functionality of their app to suit my business, absolutely nothing was too hard, and each improvement was delivered overnight so I could test and manipulate for the next iteration.

If they don't wear masks and capes, they should!!

HunnyBoots Australia
Australien
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 15. november 2023

I love this: "If they don't wear masks and capes, they should!!" They indeed are excellent our support team, so thank you so much for the excellent review - it means a lot ⭐️

29. september 2023

Their customer support team was not only prompt in their responses but also very knowledgeable and helpful. They addressed my concerns efficiently, and I was back up and running in no time.

I can't emphasize enough how much I appreciate their responsiveness and problem-solving skills. It's rare to find an app that takes customer issues seriously and resolves them with such speed and efficiency.

Overall, I highly recommend this app to anyone in need of a reliable solution. The combination of their quick issue resolution and excellent customer service makes them stand out in the crowded app market. Kudos to the team behind this app!

MR. Riegillio
Holland (Nederlandene)
Mere end 5 år bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 2. oktober 2023

What a way to start the week with reading your lovely review. Thank you so much for the kind words about both our app and support team 😃
Thank you! 🙏🏼

23. oktober 2023

great experience. Love this app and the great support

potflourri
Tyskland
11 måneder bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 25. oktober 2023

And we love your review! Thank you for the kind words 😀
Best Regards,

18. november 2023

サポートも充実していて最高にオススメのアプリです。

焙煎幸房“そら”
Japan
5 måneder bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 20. november 2023

Thank you very much for the recommendation and five stars ⭐️

27. oktober 2023

Wish I found this app sooner. A one time fee for your paperwork to all be streamlined and branded; templates are well done and the customer service is more than you could ask for. I had one small issue with my packing slip code, and wrote in to customer service. I got pulled away from my computer while they were responding to me - I came back and they (Lauro) had gone ahead and fixed the entire thing while I was MIA. That type of service is hard to come by; just wish I found these templates when we first started years ago.

Alpine Dog Co. ™
4 måneder bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 30. oktober 2023

Thank you for the kind review. 😊 I loved reading the kind words you left about our app and Lauro!

10. oktober 2023

We needed to quickly customize our invoice, packing slip, gift receipt etc. without a dev and this app delivered and exceeded expectations. User-friendly app, fantastic support - helped on a workaround to bring in extra information onto our forms.

Dodiee
7 måneder bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 12. oktober 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your 5-star rating with us 🤩

25. oktober 2023

Support einfach Spitze, Frage gestellt und innerhalb 5 Minuten geklärt.
Toplevel Note: 1

DOMVINI
Tyskland
4 måneder bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 27. oktober 2023

Thank you so much for the 5-star rating 🤩
Have a lovely weekend.

12. oktober 2023

The service attitude of this plugin is excellent, and the response speed is particularly fast. Five-star rating.

OOTDY
5 måneder bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 16. oktober 2023

Thank you for the five stars! It means a lot 😃