F+2: Order Printer Templates , 1.206 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
10. januar 2019

It's a great app and very easy to install. Invoice templates look very professional. Highly recommended!

Sydney Grand Bazaar
Australien
Cirka en time bruger appen
3. august 2022

The template you purchased, can only be used with their own app. ------If you don't want the app, don't buy the template.------

Lo10M
Holland (Nederlandene)
Cirka 20 timer bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 4. august 2022

Thank you for the review! You are totally correct, our templates are made to be compatible for the free Shopify Order Printer app, or our own Order Printer Pro app as mentioned in the app description :)

Sorry for any confusion, and as mentioned via our email conversation, we have refunded you the full purchase price.

If you need anything else, please do let us know and enjoy your day!

Bjorn Forsberg
FOUNDER - Order Printer Templates by FORSBERG+two

6. december 2018

Once again, thanks to shopify guru help I was oriented to this app to solve my problem: I needed to have a french invoice with my company details available for all my customers. Done! 10 minutes, no code knowledge needed. FANTASTIC!
Also I installed the emailer app so that they can download themeselves via the order confirmation. Genius! Thank you!

kindleggings.com
Frankrig
43 minutter bruger appen
2. juli 2017

Absolutely fantastic - this app has saved a tonne of time by enabling us to create beautiful templates with an easy to use editor.

Ramp Champ
42 minutter bruger appen
Redigeret 4. november 2021

This was the easiest template hands down to customize! It's exactly what I needed to make my order pulling faster and easier. Highly recommend if you need images on your invoices...not only for yourself but customers as well.

The Bead Obsession
42 minutter bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 9. november 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you :)

20. oktober 2016

We can't say enough good things about this app. We were able to modify the Shopify Order Printer app and add the SKU to the invoices, but we could not figure out how to sort by SKU. We downloaded this app and in less than five minutes had a new Invoice template with items sorted by SKU. AND as a bonus (completed unexpected) when we look at the orders in the admin area, all the items are ... sorted by SKU there, too! Brilliant.

Blackopstoys 2
39 minutter bruger appen
24. maj 2021

All apps are apps! Very easy to create new stylish templets for your shop emails and the way to quickly print out invoices is just great! Support as well very good, reply in a couple of hours.
Highly recommended!

Miphologia Jewelry
Spanien
30 minutter bruger appen
30. december 2021

I was using another app that charged me every time I printed an invoice. If in one month I printed even just 1 invoice, I would get billed ¢10. So I searched for an alternative and found the Shopify free printer but the templates were too simple and I didn't want to customise them using liquid. So searching again, I found Order Printer Templates. I gave it a go and it was very easy to set up and customise. I have now bought the templates and every time I print, there's no extra charge. The templates look very professional and work perfectly. I am very happy and can definitely recommend it to others.

TOYBOX
Cypern
30 minutter bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 31. december 2021

Great to hear your templates are looking sharp, and we appreciate your recommendation :) Happy new year!

1. juli 2022

Great app, works for the templates that I need. Using the custom app editor is great as I do not know HTML that well.

Massive Dimension
28 minutter bruger appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarede 4. juli 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review 🙏🏼

Have a great day!
Kind Regards,

30. juni 2019

Beautiful!! Thank you so much, I was amazed at how the invoice I chose had everything I wanted and all in the right places too. The only thing I had to edit was taking off the twitter icon. Definitely recommend this one.

Silken Twine