F+2: Order Printer Templates , 1.223 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
11 de dezembro de 2023

I absolutely love these templates! I am using the Winter pak and it's clean and professional looking. Easily customizable. I needed to edit the code for a minor adjustment and reached out to support. Blanca responded within 15 minutes, changed the code for me, than walked me through the process in case I need to change it in the future. I would highly recommend this app for custom templates. Oh I forgot to mention, the price is very reasonable. You get way more than what you pay for and it is not an ongoing subscription like most things these days. It's one set price. The customer service and support is phenomenal!!

Jeff J.
thecharcuterie.net

The Charcuterie Board Co.
11 meses usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 13 de dezembro de 2023

Hi Jeff,
Thanks for sharing feedback on your experience with Order Printer Templates. We take pride in providing quick and helpful customer service, so we appreciate that you noticed 🤩

1 de fevereiro de 2024

Ramon was extremely helpful. Great app.

Sprayer Warehouse Co
7 meses usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 5 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words about Ramon and our app 🤩

19 de fevereiro de 2024

Great app, even better customer service!

Simple Shapes
6 dias usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 21 de fevereiro de 2024

...and even better review 🤩 Thank you!

23 de abril de 2024

good support. Simple and easy to use

Lacey Lane
6 dias usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 26 de abril de 2024

Thanks for the review, and I'm glad Order Printer Templates works well for your needs 😀 We’d love to know what made it a 4-star instead of a 5-star experience for you. Please feel free to send any feedback to hello@orderprintertemplates.com.

11 de dezembro de 2023

Excellent app - very simple to use and creates extremely effective templates. And as with all FORSBERG+two apps, it's backed up by fantastic support.

Condor Cycles
Reino Unido
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 13 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you for the five stars and your kind words 😊🙏🏼

Best Regards,

12 de dezembro de 2023

Great customer service! helped us set up code to add a few items to the template

Pili Hunters
12 meses usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 14 de dezembro de 2023

I'm happy to hear our support team was able to help you out. Thank you for the 5 stars 🤩

30 de janeiro de 2024

Vanessa was so helpful in assisting me with changes to the templates and adding code for me. Really fast response. I would not hesitate in recommending this app! thanks again

mywipe
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 3 horas usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 1 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you so much for the review and recommendation 😀

28 de março de 2024

Helpful team. Smooth process in usability as well as communicating with the team.

The Final Boss Collectables
Aproximadamente 1 hora usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 2 de abril de 2024

Thank you for the five stars and kind words about our support ⭐️
All the best,

13 de novembro de 2023

There aren't enough stars to effectively rate this team, so what can I say about these guys? They have totally redesigned the functionality of their app to suit my business, absolutely nothing was too hard, and each improvement was delivered overnight so I could test and manipulate for the next iteration.

If they don't wear masks and capes, they should!!

HunnyBoots Australia
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 15 de novembro de 2023

I love this: "If they don't wear masks and capes, they should!!" They indeed are excellent our support team, so thank you so much for the excellent review - it means a lot ⭐️

30 de dezembro de 2023

I bought the winter app and had Daniel do some customization for me! This is amazing service from the company and I am so pleased to offer my customers a customized and detailed receipt via pdf automated email and as a printed copy. Highly recommend buying a template for a great invoice detail for your customers especially if you have many factors and customization needs as I did. These guys are great!

Canadian Piercing Supply
Canadá
1 dia usando o app
FORSBERG+two ApS deixou uma resposta 4 de janeiro de 2024

They indeed are excellent, our support team 😊 Thank you for your 5-star review. It means a lot.