Recensioner (1 228)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
4 januari 2024

The customer service is the main reasons I love this app so much! They not only answer right way but they'll actually do the work for you if need be. Love it

ROCKNOT
8 månader användning av appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 8 januari 2024

Thanks for sharing feedback on your experience. We take pride in providing helpful customer service, so we appreciate that you notice 🤩

Kind Regards,
Sarah / FORSBERG+two

11 september 2014

This is the must have app of the Shopify store. So reasonably priced and prompt personalised service. Highly recommended.

Oh My Bag
Nya Zeeland
14 juni 2014

After wasting a lot of time I finally purchased one of Bjorn's templates - best $19 I've even spent. I was up and running in no time with a professional looking template (nice layout & design). Making tweaks was also easy - highly recommended. Thank you!

foxy & boops
Australien
14 augusti 2014

Great App! This is super easy to use and the customization is fantastic! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to upgrade current print-outs and to speed up printing. Also - the customer service is terrific!!

Wild Idea Buffalo
15 april 2014

Very easy to use and the templates are customizable and also easily translatable! In 10 minutes had already edited and redone my template to match my store colorscheme :)

Chroma
Spanien
8 september 2014

Works like a charm, setup cannot be easier - absolutely worth USD 29 as a one-time-payment!

skillworx Shop
Österrike
3 juli 2014

The app is definitely a time and effort saver! I had everything set up and ready to go in minutes. Love the synergy with Shopify. A must have that looks great.

Grinning Skulls
2 juni 2014

The easiest app to use - I now have professional looking invoices! Very happy with service.

The Raw Food Store Australia™ - Raw Food, Blenders, Juicers, Mason Jars & Eco Store
Australien
1 juli 2014

Really great.
Gave our store a very professional feel.

Thanks

VintageLocket
Storbritannien
7 maj 2014

OMG I cant believe the genius of this unbelievable template for my customers. Ive been asking many gurus to please add sku numbers to the simple Order Printer that Shopify offered as an app. But no sku's and I almost gave up until late in the evening I can across the app for Templates and whola....there it was, the best present for Mothers day. Not only is it soooo wonderfully done but it was easy for a senior to actually install it. And then when I opened in admin I said "What" that cant be.....even my photos. Well that made my days and even many months. So happy, what a perfect invoice. I value my customer service so this was a gift to my customers also.
CR