Recensioner (1 228)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
23 juli 2014

A breeze to customise! The original Order Printer template eats paper like a monster as the length of the invoice is poorly coded. Order printer template on the other hand, automatically adjusts both width and height, which saves a ton of paper for us! A must have if you want professional looking invoice!

GeekyGet
10 månader användning av appen
16 januari 2024

Extremely responsive and wonderful service. We needed packing slip customizations that weren't possible on the native Shopify packing slips, and the support team were able to meet every request to create a functional packing slip that looks good too!

K PLACE
27 dagar användning av appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 18 januari 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review 😀

27 oktober 2023

Wonderful app and amazing customer service. I've used this for 6+ years to customize my order printer templates. It makes clean templates, is easy to use, and F+2 has fantastic support.

Little Skein
Mer än 8 år användning av appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 30 oktober 2023

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience with us 😊

11 december 2023

Excellent app - very simple to use and creates extremely effective templates. And as with all FORSBERG+two apps, it's backed up by fantastic support.

Condor Cycles
Storbritannien
Mer än ett år användning av appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 13 december 2023

Thank you for the five stars and your kind words 😊🙏🏼

Best Regards,

24 april 2014

to be honest, this is the easiest editor i have used. New store owners, do consider this cause it will save ALOT of time. Also, the creator of the app is really helpful too. Great experience so far.

ONLION
5 månader användning av appen
12 december 2023

Great customer service! helped us set up code to add a few items to the template

Pili Hunters
12 månader användning av appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 14 december 2023

I'm happy to hear our support team was able to help you out. Thank you for the 5 stars 🤩

16 januari 2024

If you are searching for an App for your Shopify store, this is the one. You can have different templates which you can completly coustoumize. The price for the output ist in my opinion to low beacause you also have the best support which I have seen so far an Shopify. I have absolutly no skills with coding and the support designed with me my dream template.

BeautyMed Cosmetic Shop
Tyskland
13 dagar användning av appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 18 januari 2024

Some reviews make our smiles even bigger! Thank you for the lovely words 🤩

11 december 2023

I absolutely love these templates! I am using the Winter pak and it's clean and professional looking. Easily customizable. I needed to edit the code for a minor adjustment and reached out to support. Blanca responded within 15 minutes, changed the code for me, than walked me through the process in case I need to change it in the future. I would highly recommend this app for custom templates. Oh I forgot to mention, the price is very reasonable. You get way more than what you pay for and it is not an ongoing subscription like most things these days. It's one set price. The customer service and support is phenomenal!!

Jeff J.
thecharcuterie.net

The Charcuterie Board Co.
11 månader användning av appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 13 december 2023

Hi Jeff,
Thanks for sharing feedback on your experience with Order Printer Templates. We take pride in providing quick and helpful customer service, so we appreciate that you noticed 🤩

17 juni 2015

Excellent customer service from Bjorn. We needed a small change made to a template that we bought months ago and within an hour Bjorn had responded with the code for the change! To top this off Bjorn didnt charge us anything for the change. I strongly recommend this App Developer! Thank you Bjorn!

Seeds For Africa 4
Sydafrika
Mer än 9 år användning av appen
7 juli 2014

This app is really simple and easy to use. Enable me to have my company logo and name on the documents. I am very excited to find this app.

Angelica