F+2: Order Printer Templates

F+2: Order Printer Templates

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
August 28, 2014

I would highly recommend this app as it easily creates an invoice that perfectly matches the custom design of my website. The small fee for the invoice is well worth it because if you need help with your invoice design this app has the best customer service I have ever experienced!!! Thanks Bjorn for helping me create my custom invoice design! It is flawless, and all my customers will be impressed with each custom detail on my website.

Prairie River Honey Farm
Time spent using app: 2 days
August 27, 2014

I was using a fancy fulfillment system that cost quite a bit monthly to fulfill orders with the proper invoices and packing slips until I discovered Order Printer Templates. My packing slips now not only look better but I am saving a ton of money. In addition, I required a tweak to accommodate our specific needs and Bjorn made it happen in a matter of minutes. I am most grateful. Thank you.

The Project Nursery Shop
Time spent using app: About 8 years
August 26, 2014

Very simple to use and fast customer support. We needed some special fields in the template and we got support and solution in a few hours.

Mediterranea — spletna trgovina
Slovenia
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
August 14, 2014

Great App! This is super easy to use and the customization is fantastic! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to upgrade current print-outs and to speed up printing. Also - the customer service is terrific!!

Wild Idea Buffalo
Time spent using app: 10 days
August 7, 2014

I really recommend this app, it's brilliant! I was surprised there wasn't an invoice format as good as this within Shopify, but am happy to have found this one. It's a great price and the invoice looks professional, neat and clean - perfect! It's been very easy to make some slight changes and have had wonderful help from Bjorn. Thank you!

SUTI SKINCARE
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
July 23, 2014

A breeze to customise! The original Order Printer template eats paper like a monster as the length of the invoice is poorly coded. Order printer template on the other hand, automatically adjusts both width and height, which saves a ton of paper for us! A must have if you want professional looking invoice!

GeekyGet
Singapore
Time spent using app: 10 months
July 8, 2014

I was looking for a low cost option to create a custom invoice/packing slip and I've found it in this app! Super easy to use, modify and insert into the shopify store. Would highly recommend if you are looking to create a small number of custom invoices, other wise could get expensive if you were looking to create say 10off+.

ERC Apparel
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
July 7, 2014

This app is really simple and easy to use. Enable me to have my company logo and name on the documents. I am very excited to find this app.

Angelica
Singapore
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 6, 2014

Excellent replacement for the standard order printer layouts, even better for people like myself who aren't coding experts. Very easy to set up and implement a new template, though there is only a small selection to choose between at the time of writing. Love the fact you can include your company logo and choose the size of product images. Integrated shipping labels on some of the layouts will be very handy for some people too.

The Scent Sampler.co.uk
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
July 3, 2014

The app is definitely a time and effort saver! I had everything set up and ready to go in minutes. Love the synergy with Shopify. A must have that looks great.

Grinning Skulls