Order Printer Templates

Order Printer Templates | Reviews

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Custom invoice, receipt, packing slip & return form templates

Simply Natural Home

A great app and fantastic support! The templates look great and are very easy to customize. It would be great to have the option to change the font colour of the main text. Thank you :-)!!

Heyday Vintage Style

This has saved me many hours of fiddling with html/css! After installing the templates I wanted I had some small tweaks like
- adding order number to the return label
- adding shipping method to the address label
Support was extremely responsive and told me where to go and what to look for. Simply brilliant! Well worth the money!!!

Integrity Botanicals

I bought this app because I needed packing slips that would display a discount code field(which the standard Shopify template does not) so the staff member packing orders would know to include a gift with purchase with the shipment. I reached to the Forsberg team and they sent me a customized template code to display the discount. Their customer service is absolutely top notch. Highly recommended.

Westcoast Stencils

I bought this app because I wanted a great looking invoice to include in my shipped orders. It was super easy to make the changes I wanted and I love that it shows a thumbnail image of each item when printed.

BackBeat Technologies LLC.

Love this app for invoicing, super easy to use and very professional looking documents. Set up instructions were very easy to follow.

Kidoliza

Beautifully designed, creates a trustful feeling. Very helpful! Helps also small or starting shops to give a professional image to their customers.

Crafty Girl Maria

Excellent, I can print all my orders in one go rather than choosing separately. Makes it much easier to change the template as well. I love that there's just a one-off fee for the template.

The PPG Marketplace

I love this app, very easy to use and very professional clean designs. The after purchase customer service was also very responsive and helpful.

OPUS Design

Customisable template and customer service! Very helpful. Thank you for the prompt reply and for attending to my inquiry.

Up On The Rooftop

This is a great app! The packing slips and invoices direct from Shopify now look professional and in sync with the branding of my business. What is even better is that their Customer Service is simply amazing. I needed a tweak and asked whether it was possible and if not, would I be able to be refunded the cost of the app as I would not be able to use it. Within 24 hours I had a response and new coding to insert - works beautifully. Thank you, Bjorn and the team for offering such perfect service