F+2: Order Printer Templates

F+2: Order Printer Templates

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
November 21, 2020

Professional looking templates that are very easy to customize and install! And the customer service truly goes above and beyond to help, thank you

Prentsmiður
Iceland
Time spent using app: 30 days
November 13, 2020

This app was useful as it helped me to include attributes from the cart page on a professional looking printout. The team also helped me to customize it to take off and add certain attributes and change the names to make it make sense to our customers. Appreciate you guys!

Baker's Boutique Stonewall 2020
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 13, 2020

Loving this app and great customer service! The customer support is very helpful and fast! Thank you!

Home Cartel ®
Philippines
Time spent using app: 23 days
November 9, 2020

My invoices look much nicer now, thank you. We have a proper logo branding now and also our products show on the invoice, that I like a lot.

ST. KARL'S NUNS
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 3, 2020

I used this app when Shopify changed how their native print order setup changed. I am kicking myself for not doing this sooner. All the templates are so amazing, so much easier to read and helps to pack orders better - and the support is second to none! Thank you!

Swik Home + Body
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 3, 2020

Super easy to instal. several options to customize to your store and your design. I bought one template to make it look good. totally happy!

Aniveri
Austria
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 30, 2020

These are really lovely looking invoices! The app is super easy to use, and the invoices can be customised.

2 Green Monkeys
Time spent using app: 9 days
October 28, 2020

I was able to create beautiful documents (packing slip, invoice, ...) using this app with so much ease. The support is incredible, they even helped me out when I had a very specific question for my company and implemented it in a few days.

Best Buds Plants
Belgium
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 27, 2020

Like most templates it can require a little tweaking if you have other apps installed that also address the print output. Otherwise Order Printer Templates are simple to customize to your own corporate image. Buy the full package of 4 templates covering orders/invoices, packing slips, gift slip (showing personalised messages) and return forms, it represents much better value than the base package of just the order/invoice. Don't worry if you're a novice, the Support guys are excellent and the response time is fast. Would definitely use again should the need arise.

Wickedly Welsh Chocolate
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
October 26, 2020

the template was easy to costumize, everything explained very well. Also it's working super together with order printer plus. Pricing is fair.

Kopfnote