Order Printer Templates

Order Printer Templates

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Invoice, receipt, packing slip & return form templates

konzept 2 - Filmwerkstatt

It did its job almost perfect. I only missed the feature to resize adress elements for labeling. I could fix it in code, so everything fine.

ZEAVIDA

Great app for automating invoice generation from orders. About six template designs to choose from, costing US$29 each (one time fee). Happy with the one I chose as it was easily customisable to suit my store branding.

Nicogapearls

The only reason I drop 1 star is the word break for the notes, it makes a large message or multiple discounts look like gibberish.

Otherwise it is a great program and easy to use.

Flavourconcentrates

Simple but having to pay for it is not on

Humanity Organics Plus

I was very disappointed that Shopify has such dismal invoice and packing slip options, and coding just wasn't working out for me. That said, I was really happy to find this app. It works great. You can try out the templates first and see how they look. After you choose the template you like you can purchase just that template but you can still change the template as often as you like. I purchased just the packing slip at this time, but will probably add the other matching templates in the future. $30 dollars each seems a little pricey to me, and my only reason for a 4 star. Definitely recommend this to any shop trying to make nice looking packing slips that include the item, sku number , even product pics, but no prices. Just what I needed.

Gingerbread World

We like the look of the template we are using. It wasn't as easy as I had hoped to work out the details and we're still learning about some features. But the response to our questions was pretty quick and although they couldn't do everything we wanted they were decisive about it so we knew where we stood.

Salatbuddy

We just started using this app and it seems to work well. We need to spend more time to customize it for our store.

Wet Shaving Products

They look a whole heck of a lot better than the "stock" templates. However, they are pricey. But, it's a one time fee so, if you never change the overall template design, it's a good buy.

Possen

Very user friendly and will give your company a professional image!!

Dolphin Organics

This is an absolutely fabulous app! While I do think customizable forms for simple things such as packing slips, invoices etc should be standard with a cart as robust as Shopify, I am glad I found this plug-in. Once you allow yourself to accept the fact that you have to pay to add your logo and custom text, this was good value for the money given I purchased the 4 template bundle. The only reason for the 4 stars instead of 5 is that you have to print from within Order Printer (the free Shopify app) which means giving your shipping department access to your store's Apps section - not something we're so keen on doing as things could go awry accidentally.