F+2: Order Printer Templates

Custom invoice, packing slip, receipt & return form templates

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Mockups of invoice, packing slip & other Order Printer template

Fest4all.dk

Location Denmark

Nice "buffet" of templates, really easy to design, we havn´t used it in real life so long, but it seems to work!

Capra Origine

Location France

Positive:
Choice of ready to use templates, with translations.
Instructions clear, easy to use application.
Negative:
A bit expensive..
Not everything customisable : neither the possibility to change text color nor to change the background shading color. (Please improve on that..)

New Zealand Way

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

Costs USD$29 for a template with 6 to choose from. Once set up, a very quick way to automatically generate branded invoices from store orders.

konzept 2 - Filmwerkstatt

Location Switzerland

It did its job almost perfect. I only missed the feature to resize adress elements for labeling. I could fix it in code, so everything fine.

ZEAVIDA

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app for automating invoice generation from orders. About six template designs to choose from, costing US$29 each (one time fee). Happy with the one I chose as it was easily customisable to suit my store branding.

Nicogapearls

The only reason I drop 1 star is the word break for the notes, it makes a large message or multiple discounts look like gibberish.

Otherwise it is a great program and easy to use.

Flavourconcentrates

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Simple but having to pay for it is not on

Humanity Organics Plus

I was very disappointed that Shopify has such dismal invoice and packing slip options, and coding just wasn't working out for me. That said, I was really happy to find this app. It works great. You can try out the templates first and see how they look. After you choose the template you like you can purchase just that template but you can still change the template as often as you like. I purchased just the packing slip at this time, but will probably add the other matching templates in the future. $30 dollars each seems a little pricey to me, and my only reason for a 4 star. Definitely recommend this to any shop trying to make nice looking packing slips that include the item, sku number , even product pics, but no prices. Just what I needed.

Gingerbread World

We like the look of the template we are using. It wasn't as easy as I had hoped to work out the details and we're still learning about some features. But the response to our questions was pretty quick and although they couldn't do everything we wanted they were decisive about it so we knew where we stood.

Salatbuddy

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We just started using this app and it seems to work well. We need to spend more time to customize it for our store.