F+2: Order Printer Templates

F+2: Order Printer Templates

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
April 29, 2020

Very useful and helpful app, easy to work with and a very helpful support; we could create templates for Invoices etc. suiting better to our needs than the standard Shopify Templates;

KashiCrystals
Time spent using app: 5 days
April 25, 2020

It is a dream come true! Easy to use templates, with excellent customer support for tweaks. Also check out their OrderlyEmails app for email templates! These two apps fill a long-standing need for easy to create templates.

The Blissful Whisk
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited April 23, 2020

This app allowed me to include the order's pickup date and time on the packing slip which was a game changer for us.

Earnest Ice Cream
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 21, 2020

Awesome! Great templates and really easy to use. Bjorn went above and beyond in creating a custom field in the Tax Invoice for us. Fantastic customer service!

Fit-Squirrel
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited April 19, 2020

Great app, works really well. Support was quick and effective, would recommend.
Have had no trouble with it to date.

skingrowsback
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 19, 2020

I am 100 percent happy with the templates. First I just configured the invoice very quickly. When I bought it I decided to buy the whole package with packing slips and so on. The other templates were configured automatically with my data from the invoice. Now that's cool. Thank you so much.

THARA HANDEL
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited April 18, 2020

Love the templates. Super easy to install & looks great. 100% will use them again in the future. Thanks guys

Coastal Canine
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 17, 2020

This app is very helpful and cleverly thought out. Many great features and great customer support for small customizations of the designs. Thanks a lot! We can recommend the app without any reservation.

MALZERS
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 16, 2020

Fantastic app and easy to customize. The set up was easy and simple to install. Our staff love the way it looks when printing invoices

VDC Canada - Wholesale Liquidation
Time spent using app: 1 day
April 11, 2020

Excellent Ease of use. Could customise the invoices and packing slips however I liked. Bought the entire package for the 49 dollars. Amazing will use again and will be recommending

Accessories Warehouse