F+2: Order Printer Templates

F+2: Order Printer Templates

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
FORSBERG+two ApS
4.9
July 19, 2022

Best app. and Best Customer Service support ever! A great Shoutout to Diego for helping me promptly with customizing our label templates. This app is VITAL for our daily operations. It has so much flexibility and integrates extremely well with Shopify. I don't think we'll be able to find a better solution anytime soon.

Partify
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 11, 2022

Order Printer Templates support team have been fantastic. I had bespoke custyomisation needs to suit my business and they went out of their way to accomodate. they have been very quick to reply, efficient, and very nice to deal with. I will be using this app for as long as I have a Shopify store. Thanks a million.

Naturalmat
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited December 2, 2022

This was the first app we found that allowed us to edit the templates to suit our specialized business practices. In particular, the packing slip template could be modified to sort SKU's in vendor order...super useful! Also, the help team has been very quick to respond on all occasions with special coding requests and has provided us with some handy tweaks that helped us to customize our paperwork. Excellent service!

Botanus
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 1, 2022

Great app, works for the templates that I need. Using the custom app editor is great as I do not know HTML that well.

Massive Dimension
Time spent using app: 28 minutes
June 26, 2022

Great Templates very customizable and very easy to use and especially an incredible support team and very very reactive (within minutes). Thank you for your advice and help.

DOuG