Order Printer Templates

Order Printer Templates

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Invoice, receipt, packing slip & return form templates

Josette BodyCare

I used this app to create a customized Invoice, Packing Slip, Return Form and Gift Receipt. Easy Peasy.

Bloomist

Client asked for an invoice asap and we had no idea what to do in shopify to get a professional looking invoices, a quick search and a few minutes later, our problem was solved with this!

Garten‑Stuhl

Very good templates and also very fast help in solving problems.
Thank you very much so far !!!!!!!

Fiddlehead Artisan Supply

They are really great - very responsive, and quick to fix issues!

I looked at lots of invoice apps, but they don't all pull the data from Shopify correctly, especially if it is edited. These templates let you use Shopify's own app for invoices, but just makes the invoice look really nice ... Definitely the best option I found!

Geschenkewelt Kunterbunt

The Support is really good. I like the App. I can only recommend. The The templates are super easy to change
templates are super easy to change

Goldenberg Chemicals

Very easy to use, no coding & themes are very beautiful. Thank you Mr. Bjorn Forsberg for the amazing support & customer service!

LOEWI

Great customer service. Instant feedback and great support! Really makes life easier. I can highly recommend the app!

Simply Natural Home

A great app and fantastic support! The templates look great and are very easy to customize. It would be great to have the option to change the font colour of the main text. Thank you :-)!!

Heyday Vintage Style

This has saved me many hours of fiddling with html/css! After installing the templates I wanted I had some small tweaks like
- adding order number to the return label
- adding shipping method to the address label
Support was extremely responsive and told me where to go and what to look for. Simply brilliant! Well worth the money!!!

Integrity Botanicals

I bought this app because I needed packing slips that would display a discount code field(which the standard Shopify template does not) so the staff member packing orders would know to include a gift with purchase with the shipment. I reached to the Forsberg team and they sent me a customized template code to display the discount. Their customer service is absolutely top notch. Highly recommended.