F+2: Order Printer Templates

F+2: Order Printer Templates

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
FORSBERG+two ApS
4.9
October 7, 2022

this app makes you buy a template before even using it and it is not free. It costs $29 to buy a template to use

Vibrant Sea
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
FORSBERG+two ApS replied October 10, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for the review, and sorry to hear you did not see the "Pricing" section of the App Store Listing.

The app is free to install and try for as long as you like, and then when you are happy with the template design you have created, you can purchase it for a one-time payment and use it for your real orders.

Hope that makes sense. If any questions come up, do feel free to reach out to our friend 24/7 support team.

Edited April 10, 2021

didnt work. There is no order printer app to download. I spend $30 and it didnt work. I would not download again

Galaxy Groves
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
FORSBERG+two ApS replied April 12, 2021

Hey there,

Sorry for the frustration. The Order Printer app is available for download, and our support team has reached out to you to work out what the issue may be that you are running into.

They have provided you links and instructions to get everything setup :) Please feel free reply to that and we'd be more than happy to help out.

Edited November 18, 2020

The app doesn't work. I give always error. I try the chat but after 40 min still no answer. This is not ok.

Leselles
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
FORSBERG+two ApS replied November 23, 2020

My apologies for the frustration, and issue you ran into. I've reviewed the conversation you had with our support team, and will be digging further into what went wrong.

I see that our support team already issued you a full refund, which is the least we could do after a disappointing experience.

If you are willing to provide the requested info to help troubleshoot the issue, it would be a great help. Feel free to reply directly to the email my colleague sent to you earlier.

September 1, 2020

I cant install the app. When i cklick on add app the site refresh and then on the page page disappear" page is not there"
With Order Printer Template its the same.
What happened here??

Jürgen Anders Collection
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year
FORSBERG+two ApS replied September 2, 2020

That is very strange, sorry for the frustrations! We are not having any general issues, so we'd love to get some more information about the issue you were seeing when installing the app.

We've sent you a message from our support system, so we can take a closer look at this, and work out the issue for you :)

Please do let us know and have a great day ahead!

Edited September 21, 2019

i did not enjoy this app as i couldnt get it to work properly. it is a shame as i want very much for

Sarah Haran Accessories