Order Printer Templates

Order Printer Templates

by FORSBERG+two

Professional Invoices, Receipts, Packing Slips & Return Forms

MoriFeeders

Misleading. App is free, but to use it you need to purchase a template. These apps are what makes the Shopify app store so frustrating for legitimate businesses.

August 8, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, and my apologies that you felt mislead.

I'd love to hear what part of the app description gave you the impression the templates were free. I've tried to communicate that the app is free to install and try and that you can customize and test before purchase.

I'm always open to improvements, and certainly don't want anything to be misleading, so any suggestions for improvement you have would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Bjorn

Founder - Order Printer Templates by FORSBERG+two

MACKEENE

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS APP.

This app doesn't fit if you are looking to print the real packing slip.
The real packing is the packing of what you fulfilled.
Shopify

Shopify allows you to print that packing slip once you fulfilled or partially fulfilled an order, the only problem is that it doesn't show you the total quantity, either the total value of the packages.

Order Printer allow you only to have the entire order looking like a packing slip, which is definitely not interesting if you partially fulfilled an order...

If you need more info, contact me in PM.

Monument Co.

So far I have paid $25 for their packing slip template but have nothing to show for it. I followed the instructions exactly as posted in their page, downloaded the print order app and pasted the code, very frustrating but their code does not display properly and shows code on my packing list!

Weston Dancewear

Just downloaded, and it doesn't work with the current version of Safari :( Seems there are a few apps that are having issues. Please update!

Brothers With Glass

I have been waiting weeks for a fix, this app has flaw and it will not let us put all the invoices at once the formatting is all off aliment. I have emailed them several times, they responded with a "fix" that did not fix anything. I have been waiting over 2 weeks for this app to work. Total waste of time and $50.

I was given a $50 refund but they were not able to resolve the issue which was really disappointing and a big waste of my time.