F+2: Order Printer Templates

F+2: Order Printer Templates

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
FORSBERG+two ApS
4.9
November 22, 2022

Thank you so much for the best service we have ever experienced. Fast reply and toughly understood our request we wanted for our packing slips. Thanks Team SHE STREET

SHE STREET
Time spent using app: About 2 months
FORSBERG+two ApS replied November 23, 2022

You're welcome! Any time 😊

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

November 15, 2022

Beautiful and easy to configure PDF invoices. But more than that, they have a fantastic support team that helped me out setting up multi-lingual invoices and adding additional VAT info (which wasn't as straightforward as hoped, but they did helped me a lot to implement it the way I wanted to). Fantastic team.

Special Ingredients Europe
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 months
FORSBERG+two ApS replied November 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your review and the five stars. Happy to hear our support team could help you out 😊

Have a lovely day.

November 14, 2022

thank you so much, great app, wonderful support .. thanks a lot ..thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks

Midora Store
Egypt
Time spent using app: 18 days
FORSBERG+two ApS replied November 15, 2022

You are welcome. We're happy to help 😀 Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

November 13, 2022

The forms are very well-designed and the interface (and installation instructions) are extremely user-friendly. Whenever I've had to reach out to the support team, they've always been super-responsive and able to solve my issues. Can't say enough about them!

SPIRIT ALMOND
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
FORSBERG+two ApS replied November 14, 2022

Design and user-friendliness are a top priority for us, so I'm really happy you noticed 😊 Thanks for the review and your kind words about our support team 🙏🏼

Edited November 11, 2022

I needed help customizing an invoice template and their team quickly responded with detailed instructions and made it simple. Great support and a great app!!

N101 Nutrition
Time spent using app: 10 months
FORSBERG+two ApS replied November 14, 2022

...and great review!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review 🤩