F+2: Order Printer Templates

F+2: Order Printer Templates

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
November 4, 2022

Saved me a lot of time trying to set up packing slips by myself. Super response customer service: there was a small issue with partially fulfilled orders and they responded and solved it in a matter of hours.

Solid Stash
Belgium
Time spent using app: 7 months
FORSBERG+two ApS replied November 7, 2022

Thank you for your review! I'm glad our Support Heroes were able to help you out. Let us know if you need anything in the future 😊

October 31, 2022

These guys are SO responsive. I wish they made all of my apps because everyone isn't this cool. I appreciate you guys!

Defender Distribution
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
FORSBERG+two ApS replied November 1, 2022

What an excellent review 🤩 Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you using your app as well 🙏🏼

October 19, 2022

Great app, does everything we need. Templates are highly adaptable for special uses. Support has been a great help with some custom code changes as well.

Alpinecho
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
FORSBERG+two ApS replied October 21, 2022

Thanks for your kind review 🙏🏼 Awesome to hear you are enjoying Order Printer Templates and that our support team was able to help you out 🤩

Have a great weekend.

September 7, 2022

Decent application, it was relatively easy to create custom packing slips and good support from the team too!

Mabel & Fox
Time spent using app: About 1 year
FORSBERG+two ApS replied September 8, 2022

August 20, 2022

Customer Service? Check! I have used this app to create my client orders for 2 years, and it has worked seamlessly. Because our business has changed a bit, I reached out to see if there was a way to custom my client order form to meet my unique need. Within a couple of hours, not only did I get answers to my questions but a new customized form that was better than I had hoped! Thank you, Cesar and the Forsberg+two team, for making an already great thing better for our business.

The Bra Market
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
FORSBERG+two ApS replied August 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree Cesar is truly a gem to have on our support team 🤩

August 15, 2022

I use this app to help me print off invoices. It is really simple and easy to use. I would buy again.

Homeplace Market LLC
Time spent using app: About 2 years
FORSBERG+two ApS replied August 16, 2022

August 3, 2022

Great customer service, would highly recommend anyone who is on the fence and unsure if they are making the right decision. You won't regret it!

INFINALUXE
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
FORSBERG+two ApS replied August 9, 2022

Thank you! We always enjoy reading reviews such as the one you left us. It lets us know we are making customers happy and doing something right 🤩

August 2, 2022

Amazing app, amazing team. They are very present to help you. This is the best app I ever used to export my invoices.

Flynn Harris
Spain
Time spent using app: 2 days

Wow, this review just made our day! Thanks for the 5-star review 🙏🏼

August 2, 2022

Used this app for years, it's great :) Just needed to make some changes and the team got back to me super fast with super easy instructions.
100% recommend.

COCO BOO LOVES
Time spent using app: About 4 years

.... and we 100% recommend having fantastic merchants like you using our app 🎉

July 25, 2022

What do I need from an app? excellent customer service, and this is what I got, their team will not hesitate to help, they provided me with exactly what I needed. Thank you all :)

Bricks Q8