4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable, professional templates ideal for creating branded invoices and packing slips. They find the one-time purchase option cost-effective and praise the app's simplicity and effectiveness. The support team is often commended for their prompt, knowledgeable service, including custom code changes and quick issue resolution. The app is highly recommended for its excellent customer service and ability to meet specific business needs.

October 16, 2023

We had a small issue with our order template and Vanessa gave me the most attentive, detailed and dedicated support that I've ever received. I'd give ten stars if I could. Thanks!

Tulsa Body Jewelry
Over 4 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied October 19, 2023

Thank you! I'm happy to hear Vanessa was able to provide you with a 10-star service 🤩 I'll make sure she receives your feedback.

February 1, 2024

Ramon was extremely helpful. Great app.

Sprayer Warehouse Co
7 months using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied February 5, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words about Ramon and our app 🤩

December 30, 2023

I bought the winter app and had Daniel do some customization for me! This is amazing service from the company and I am so pleased to offer my customers a customized and detailed receipt via pdf automated email and as a printed copy. Highly recommend buying a template for a great invoice detail for your customers especially if you have many factors and customization needs as I did. These guys are great!

Canadian Piercing Supply
1 day using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 4, 2024

They indeed are excellent, our support team 😊 Thank you for your 5-star review. It means a lot.

September 29, 2023

Their customer support team was not only prompt in their responses but also very knowledgeable and helpful. They addressed my concerns efficiently, and I was back up and running in no time.

I can't emphasize enough how much I appreciate their responsiveness and problem-solving skills. It's rare to find an app that takes customer issues seriously and resolves them with such speed and efficiency.

Overall, I highly recommend this app to anyone in need of a reliable solution. The combination of their quick issue resolution and excellent customer service makes them stand out in the crowded app market. Kudos to the team behind this app!

MR. Riegillio
Netherlands
Over 5 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied October 2, 2023

What a way to start the week with reading your lovely review. Thank you so much for the kind words about both our app and support team 😃
Thank you! 🙏🏼

January 7, 2024

Great app, does exactly what we needed and we tried many apps before stumbling across this one.
Support is also first class (Nelvin), immediate response and quickly sorted our template for us.
Could not recommend more highly, thank you.

My Health Oasis
About 2 hours using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 9, 2024

So happy you finally found us 😀 Thank you so much for your kind words about Nelvin and our app 🤩

December 16, 2023

AMAZING TOP-NOTCH APP and CUSTOMER SERVICE! Valeria was AMAZING! Don't try and do the HTML yourself, seriously use THIS APP! It is all done for you and in fact, I think better than some of the monthly paid apps. I needed a few HTML changes and they did it for me within 1 hour of contacting them on a Saturday too. No monthly fees just paid for the one template and I WOULD HAVE PAID MORE! They have saved me hundreds for the year. Thank you so much for this wonderful app and customer service.

Facenearth
About 4 hours using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied December 18, 2023

WOW, AMAZING REVIEW! What a way to start the week by reading this. Thank you so much for your kind words about Valeria and our app 🤩

October 10, 2023

We needed to quickly customize our invoice, packing slip, gift receipt etc. without a dev and this app delivered and exceeded expectations. User-friendly app, fantastic support - helped on a workaround to bring in extra information onto our forms.

Dodiee
7 months using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied October 12, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your 5-star rating with us 🤩

January 27, 2024

Everything i asked from Valeria (customer care) was executed perfectly. It was fast, smooth and kind. Many thanks!

Cirene Cosmetics
Netherlands
About 9 hours using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 29, 2024

Thank you very much for the lovely review 🤩

January 30, 2024

Vanessa was so helpful in assisting me with changes to the templates and adding code for me. Really fast response. I would not hesitate in recommending this app! thanks again

mywipe
About 3 hours using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied February 1, 2024

Thank you so much for the review and recommendation 😀

December 13, 2023