Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Fired Creations

I would have given 5 stars, I really like this app, I have customised it the way I like, but when I upgraded to Safari 12, it stopped working. As another reviewer said, surely this wan’t a surprise! Please get it back working again. I’m saved temporarily by the fact that it does work on my iPad!

The Pippa & Ike Show

used to work well. No problem with Safari 12.0 until end of last week. Now out of the blue it says the app can't be used with this browser. I dislike Chrome very much, but will have to use it now. Surely I am not the only one on a Mac? Please sort it out so I can go back to using Safari, thanks

Imperial Terrain

When the app works it's great! Unfortunately it is no longer compatible with Safari 12 or Firefox. Hoping they work the tweaks out because this is a great add-on.

templeboards UK

Doesn't work in Safari 12! Apple's changes couldn't have been a shock to you surely? Back to (insecure) Chrome again.

The Microbrand Store

Perfect for my invoices and packing slips and very easy to edit to make look really nice if you know a little HTML/CSS. Would be 5 star if the filters included a 'replace' filter. There are some useful ones like a money filter but seemed like an oversight to miss replace off the list. Currently have some product titles with non-breaking spaces in certain places, which show fine on the site but the order templates display the HTML code instead. Using a replace filter could've let me fix that more easily. I supposed I could add a JS script in the template but that seems like overkill to me.

JUSYCO

very badly design app. take so long to loading if use on shopify pos app for phone/ipad. and very rude online help center. i was talking to their 24/7 support service online about why there is no customer's phone number appear in packing/shipping slip. Turn out they just told me i DON'T NEED it. very awful service. be use shopify for 4 years, but will looking for other platform

Retro Active Arcade

I'm rating a 2 because it does almost everything I need it to do, but it's basically useless and ugly without the use of Order Printer Templates. So fresh out the gates, you need a paid app to make this one even worthy of your time. Plus it advertises that it can "print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more" except that there is no "more". The one thing it can't print is transfers, but don't worry.. there's a paid app to finish the job off. What a scam.

Wizard Patch™

Wizard Patch embroidered badges and patches and logo makers for clubs, biker vests and motorcycle harley davidson hog jackets and corporate logos etc use this app for all our custom embroidered logo patch and badge listings. This app allows us to customize even further our site, and allows us to print invoices tailored to our customers! Good work guys. check us out https://wizardpatch.com and see the app working for yourself!

Fun Services Canada

If you need to customize your invoices, or print out other order documentation that isn't built in to Shopify, then this app can do it for you. And, it's free. BUT....it is EXTREMELY, PAINFULLY SLOW. For a large order with custom templating logic, it can sometimes take 20 or 30 seconds for the invoice to appear, and there is no progress bar to indicate that anything is happening. It is endlessly frustrating for our sales people.

The Beet And Berry

App does what it says, and for free what more can you ask.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58