Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Chou de Chic

Cette application est facile d'utilisation et gratuite. Je la recommande pour imprimer vos factures

ENAKA®

This app used to be SO GOOD, but it won´t let us print orders on our Macbooks anymore. It says this app is not running on your version of Safari. I am running the latest Safari version. This needs a fix ASAP. Always have to switch to Google Chrome to print my orders.

Bunbury

I cannot print orders on my Mac using Safari, says unable to print orders with your version of safari. I am running the latest Safari 12.0.3

Vicarious Media

For everyone having issues with the first letter of each line being cut off recently, here is your fix:

Edit your invoice template and add this line at the very top of the page (page with all the code):

Now at the bottom of the whole template, add the line:

This wraps the whole template together and shifts it slightly to the right, so all your missing text on the left should appear. If this does not work try changing the 0.5em to something bigger maybe 1em. Hope this helps!

Filled With Joy

Have to clear cookies every time I want to print in order for it to work. I'll keep using until I have time to find something else, but very disappointed & frustrated. Could be a great app if issues were resolved.

Arcana Wildcraft

Absolute pice of crap. Will not print orders on one page with either Mac or pc computers. do not waste your time.

Maple Springs Farm LLC

Still doesn't work with Apple systems--too bad--it was a great product. It shouldn't be that hard to update??

Salad Days

Still no update to work with safari?!?!? Its been 3 months guys....sort it out!!

PhoneJunkie

Cant believe it still doesnt work in Safari.. :( Same experience as many people below.. works fine in Chrome though..

RetroStuff Canada

This app worked perfectly for more than a year, when suddenly within the past day or two it was updated (the buttons moved around) and now the first letter of each line of text on my template is cut off.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64