Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Tiger Gear Shop

Great service, quick communication and last but not leas! I definitely recommend it this way........

So So Gay

Really useful app - wish it had been installed by default, it's so much nicer to use than the default 'packing list' that Shopify produces. Only issue is if you're only fulfiling part of the order, it prints the full list of items, so I have to manually write 'To follow' next to other items, and customers often follow up asking why stuff is missing (despite being warned multiple times custom printed stock is sent separately). Would be good to be able to select with items to include, and which to put in another section (perhaps 'These items will be sent soon').

decor oui

I feel the app is cool, and i will recommend it to my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L'Ingénieux - Des produits du Québec

Fonctionne très bien et il est facile de personnaliser les "templates". Maintenant, il est facile d'imprimer les factures des clients.

One Funny Mother Gifts

If I could give this negative stars I would. Same for shopify support. Spent last five days waiting for a fix. 650 orders in cue with no way to print. Only feedback was to unblock third party cookies. did that a week ago. Fix this shopify. This is your app....and you don't have this feature build in. Why build a platform to sell things and then stop short of actually being able to fulfill orders.

The Good Tee

it stupid that you can't add a logo or make minor tweaks. And extra stupid it's not built into Shopify. My packing slips do not even have products on it, I've asked them several times to fix the issue and NO reply. WOW. can someone PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AND TELL ME WHY A PACKING SLIP WOULD NOT LIST THE PRODUCTS???

Impulse Boutique

Seems to work fine for me, needed to update the code in the template to include shipping method, but why order printing isn't built into shopify is BEYOND MY COMPREHENSION. Should be part of the platform, it's a basic necessity for any online store!

SaltCritters

Shows the wrong images most of the time. Why we have to use a separate app to print an invoice is beyond me. Every other cart out there it's all on one page. Doesn't work in Safari either.

Kawen Outdoor

Hola me gustaría saber cómo ajustar los textos a distintas impresoras, ya que al imprimir en impresora termica no se ve bien y si se imprime en una impresora normal una sola orden ocupa una hoja tamaño carta entera.

Handpiece Experts

I needed an Invoice Template, as my orders are not managed by Shopify. So when an order comes in, I might not have all the items. So I have to make changes to the order and after generate an Invoice. This app works very well for this

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73