Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Fit + Meals

Doesn’t work. No support. Horrible. Have asked for help on several occasions. Nothing. DO NOT USE!!!

Darling Marcelle

It used to be reliable, but now it hasn't been updated for Safari and when I contacted Support they just said to use Chrome instead. Thanks, I prefer Safari. Fix the app.

LadyShip

I have used order print for along time and up until recently it has been excellent and has worked with all the main browsers.
However recently Apple had an upgrade to Safari that has caused some issues, so I contacted support and they said they would fix it. Its been a month and nothing has been fixed.
If another month goes past and the issue remains unresolved my star rating will be dropped to 2 stars. Just dropped to 2 stars because of the poor service fixing this issue

Vibrant & Colourful

I use this to print invoices and create labels for my packages. I have to manually write the address on the package as I'm not able to easily print a label with my logo. Editing the code is difficult for someone like me without any technical background even using the help docs. I am able to print labels easily on not on the Highstreet which is the marketplace where I make most of my sales so it is a shame that the packages I send out using Shopify look less professional for my customers.

Sizy

Overall it's really helpful to have and I high recommend to anyone who need to print their orders! :)

Such Skincare

Great app for Australian Shopify Store owners to create a compliant tax invoice for inclusion in orders.

Funky Cat Emporium

trying to customize a packing slip is a complete nightmare with this. just trying to center your logo takes several tries for it to even register. waste of time. great for basic generic INVOICE printing. nothing else.

Shop Cozy Co.

I guess it doesnt work anymore. IT looks like it'll work but when you see the preview to print the words are like.... a weird computer lingo. looks like a coding error. thats unfortunate bc it looked promising

CastNetShop.com

Using this on Safari is a nightmare, like others said it's just server error. Have to login from Chrome to work. Decent app otherwise.

Mifiwinkel

Very useful and simple to use but no function to send invoice per mail and/or auto email invoice to the customer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 68 69