Order Printer

Order Printer | Reviews

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Stil vor Talent

My use case is needing to generate monthly invoices for accounting, one per page. I was super happy about Order Printer's promise to solve it. Unfortunately it has a major caveat, as it's limited to 50 orders per "bulk". We are not a huge shop, but we have over 100 orders every month. When I select the amount we need, it doesn't work AND doesn't report an error. Instead shows something like 7(?) orders without the PDFs(?) - a result that makes no sense at all. As a software developer myself, I don't understand why this limit. I get that there needs to be one, but it should be significantly higher. PDFs with more than 50 pages typically don't break modern computers. I think the previous screen, where you select orders, already does the job of selecting as many orders as the user wants, so this really seems like something that could be achieved by adding a "0" to "limit=50" in the code - although I can ofc also imagine things being different. Summarised:
- limit should be significantly higher
- if it's more than the limit, the interface should inform the user that something is wrong
- if there's a limit, it should be documented in FAQ or somewhere
- it should not advertise "bulk print" with a limit as low as 50 hope this doesn't sound to angry :) I understand there there is not always the time to do everything. Hopefully this can be expedited, given how easy it (seemingly) is. I also heard from support that this issue was also reported by other users.

December 3, 2021

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and provide this valuable feedback. This is currently expected behavior, we limit bulk printing to 50. So if 50+ is selected, it will not load any orders to print. I can certainly see how adding the ability to print more could be beneficial to the application. Therefore, I would be happy to send your feedback up to our developers for future consideration. Thanks again for your review! -Marty, Shopify Support

Blütenwunder

Really like this app and its super useful, however one major point, I want to be able to send the order bills generated with this app directly to the respective customers too. Is there any way to implement it or a app that hooks into this one?

November 30, 2021

Hi, there. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and provide us with your feedback. While you cannot currently send invoices generated with the Order Printer app directly, I can certainly see how this idea would be beneficial as a merchant. I would be happy to submit your feedback up to our developers for future consideration. Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support.

Peaceful Haven Studio

Annoying that Shopify hasn’t caught up with the rest of the tech world in supporting small businesses that run on iPad Pro. Can’t easily print orders, half the apps don’t work with iPad Pro either through Safari or Chrome. Come on, Shopify, do better!

November 19, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and for providing your feedback. Both the Shopify app and the Shopify POS app are compatible with iPad Pro devices, so if you are experiencing issues when accessing Order Printer and printing orders via your device, I would recommend contacting our support team so these issues can be troubleshooted further: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA.

It is always recommended that you have the latest iOS update as well as the latest versions of the apps installed on your device, so if you are experiencing issues it's worth checking to ensure that your applications are up-to-date. If this is the case and issues remain then our support team will be able to investigate these problems further for you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Polo club

Hi
we need to include a barcode of the order # in the order to print.
The idea is to be able to read the printed orders with a bar reader

October 25, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for your review and great feedback. While you cannot generate barcodes directly in the Order Printer app, you could utilize our Retail barcode Label's app: https://bit.ly/2ZqedyQ and a Dymo LabelWriter 450: https://bit.ly/3EgElv6 to print barcode stickers that you could then stick to your printed orders or labels. Thanks again for your review! -Marty, Shopify Support.

CRUZ LABEL

We've been using this app for a couple years and it is quite useful. The invoice and packing slip is clean and well-designed.

October 18, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and for providing your feedback to us here! I'm delighted to hear that the app has been of use to you for some time and that you are fond of the template designs. -Victor, Shopify Support

SoCalization Inc

Not bad for a free app. Required some customization on the codes due to language, but wasn't too difficult. Would be nice if it is automatically localized. Couple thoughts on other improvements.
- Preview before save, like the notification template settings would be nice
- Want to have a "Send to customer email" button
- PDF file name says "Shopify PDF", but would be nice if this was [Template type][Order ID]
- PDF footer shows a Shopify internal URL, like this https://shopname.myshopify.com/admin/apps/order-printer/###########/orders/########### but don't want the customer to see that obviously.

October 8, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and for providing this fantastic feedback. We are always looking for ways to better our platform and products. I would be happy to send this feedback to our developers for future potential.

If you haven't already, check out the Customizing Product reviews section on our Help Center page here https://bit.ly/3FuOPbC to ensure you are setting up the app as optimally as you can to suit your needs. Thanks again for your review and feedback. -Marty, Shopify Support

Fetching Ware

This app is perfect for our business as we use this to print our custimised packing slips and it works perfectluy! Could not recommend this enough. Great job team!

September 27, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind words and for sharing your feedback with us here! I'm delighted to hear that the app works well for you and your business. -Victor, Shopify Support

TCG Cat

False advertising. Has absolutely nothing to do with shipping labels. It only prints Invoices and Packing Slips, but it doesn't even do those right either, as they're missing tons of relevant info.

August 16, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review. While we're not seeing any mentions of shipping labels on our app description, our Support team would be happy to pass your feedback regarding any missing relevant information for your invoices or shipping labels. To get in touch with our Support team, please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V) and log into your account. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

Asian Veggies

Great app to start off with, every now and then the app will miss an order. It'd be amazing if you could sort by category type before printing out orders

June 7, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and for providing your feedback to us here. I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing the app miss orders from time to time; if this is a persistent issue for you please reach out to our support team directly so that we can take a closer look at this for you: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA.

In terms of being able to sort by different order conditions, I can certainly see why this would be helpful! I'll be sure to pass your feedback onto our development team. -Victor, Shopify Support

Photome.ie

I have been using this app for a year and have found it suits my needs perfectly. I have done some small customisation to the layout and I couldn't be happier. I have added discount offers /codes to the bottom of the packing slips and the number of repeat orders has been great. (10% response rate).
I highly recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 80 81