Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

TupeloDesignsLLC

I use this app to print all my packing slips, it works really well and I appreciate being able to format the packing slip the way I want to. It can be slightly slow sometimes but otherwise, really love this app.

DemBonesShoppe

This used to work but for months now I getter server error when I try to print an invoice. Any way to fix it?

SIN SOO HUP

Free and allows me to customize print out template. downside is performance issue. It took a while to load up the invoice.

ePasar

Unable to add, edit or preview templates. Nothing appears when 'manage templates' is clicked. When orders were selected and sent for printing, nothing appears except for the print button. No preview is shown.

Konrads Specialty Foods & Ingredients

I use this every day for every order. Very customizable. Don't know why some order variables aren't accessible from within templates -- e.g. order tags.

Lunar Libra

Doesn't let me print more than a few orders at a time. Not sure why but when I select all my orders at a time it doesn't give me the option to print them all.

JSouthernStudio

Just remarkable that a company as big as Shopify cannot integrate customizable packing slips inside the native platform. This app only uses html and liquid, which most Shopify users are not familiar with. This should be something available to customize just like any page or setting in Shopify.

ISLAS Aromatics

This is the best free app I've installed on my store. It seemed too basic at first but after some tinkering, what I love about it now is how you can customize the templates. After customizations, I can now print an invoice with only the info I want and the address label in one long sheet of paper which I find very economical.
The downside of customizing though is that you'd have to have some knowledge of how to edit the templates using the liquid variables on their list. Not everyone knows how to do that. If the editing interface was click and type or WYSWYG it would have been perfect.

Babyontop

Hi,
This app is usefull but is limited. It is not possible to send the bill directly by email to the customer. You only have the possibility to print it.

So for the developpers, i have two suggest for the upgrade:

- Possibility to habe a buttonin the app to send it directly to the customer
- Possibility to have a button in the order page or customer page to send it directly to the customer
- Possibility to send it as attached file when we send an order confirmation to the customer

With that, the app whould be rate 5 stars.

Can you handle it?
Regards

SMART Spelling

Extremely helpful for printing address labels, and invoices. Thanks for your help, it's saved us a lot of time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71